Tuesday, December 12, 2017

YOUR TIMES IN "HIS" HAND WILL "NOT" EVER BE TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT, BUT "JUST RIGHT!!!"



                          WHEN YOUR "TIME" IS IN GOD'S HANDS

                 
YOUR WAITING TIME WON'T BE TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT; BUT "JUST" RIGHT!

“….All the days of my appointed TIME will I wait, till my change come…” (Job 14:14 KJV).
*
Job 14:14 it reads: If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come” (Job 14:14 KJV). “…it is appointed unto men once to DIE…” (Hebrews 9:27 KJV).
 “….All the days of my appointed TIME will I WAIT, till my CHANGE come…” (Job 14:14 KJV). Every human being is appointed to die a physical death sooner or later.
However, the believer shall continue to live long after he or she dies physically.…I tell you, whoever obeys my word will NEVER see death (John 8:51 KJV).  “…And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall NEVER die. Believest thou this?” (John 8:51 KJV).
The indwelling Spirit makes the believer immune from and untouched by death, but blessed with eternal life through Jesus Christ, the Lord. “…The GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ ….” (Romans 6:23 KJV). “…Jesus said…I am the resurrection and I am the LIFE…..” (John 11:25 KJV).
Without eternal life through Jesus Christ physical death leads to spiritual death which is eternal separation from God. “…He that believeth on the Son hath EVERLASTING LIFE: and he that believeth NOT the Son shall NOT see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. ” (John 3:36KJV). “….Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath EVERLASTING LIFE…” (John 6:47 KJV).
Physical death is the end of one life and spiritual death is the end of another life. "…Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life…" (Matthew 25:46 NIV).  “….And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt…” (Daniel 12:2 KJV).
There will be a TIME for physical death and a TIME for spiritual death. “…For the vision [is] yet FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, WAIT FOR IT; because IT WILL SURELY COME, it will not tarry….” (Habakkuk 2:3 KJV). “…And in the PROCESS of TIMEIT” CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my CHANGE come” (Job 14:14 KJV). “…Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be CHANGED.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory…” (1 Corinthians 15:51-54 KJV). 
“…What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever. But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies. Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: “Death is swallowed up in victory…” (1 Corinthians 15:50-54 NLT).
“…We will not all die, but WE WILL “ALL” BE TRANSFORMED! It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye …” (1 Corinthians 15:50-54 NLT). For the believer, physical death brings about a CHANGE.
However, there is a DEATH, the believer, must die and that’s the death to SELF. Jesus is our example. The bible says Jesus died TWO deaths: death to SELF AND death on the CROSS.  First Christ “…HUMBLED himself and became obedient unto death (inward), even the death of the cross (outward)…” (Philippians 2:8 KJV).  
We witness two deaths: “Obedient unto to death” and “death on the cross.” Jesus Christ “…HUMBLED himself and became obedient unto death (inward)” (Philippians 2:8 KJV).  
The first thing Jesus did was humble himself. You may wonder what does all this have to do with time. The PROCESS of TIME is what develops HUMILITY.
Jesus, in his humanity, became like us in all ways, accept sin. Christ took upon himself human flesh, while also being fully divine. “…took upon him the FORM OF A SERVANT, and was made in the LIKENESS OF MEN…” Philippians 2:6-7 KJV).
He humbled himself and became obedient. He said, “…not My will, but Yours be done…" (Luke 22:42-43 NIV). Jesus absolutely surrendered his entire life to God and totally yielded any personal agenda other than God’s agenda. He “…emptied himself…” (Philippians 2:7 NASB).
Jesus said, “…I am gentle and HUMBLE IN HEART” (Matthew 11:29 NIV). “…Let this (humble) mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…” (Philippians 2:5 KJV). “…He…[completely] … entrusted himself to him who judges justly” (1 Peter 2:19-23 NIV).
The awesome thing about Jesus’ humility is that he had EVERY reason to be prideful, boastful, pompous, or puffed up. Yet, “…being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of NO REPUTATION, and took upon him the FORM OF A SERVANT, and was made in the LIKENESS OF MEN…” Philippians 2:6-7 KJV).
Christ had all the boasting rights imaginable, but “[He]… took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men…” Philippians 2:6-7 KJV). He “…humbled himself and became obedient unto death (inward)” (Philippians 2:8 KJV).  
Before his radical and absolute obedience to God and before serving his purpose as eternal salvation for all; Jesus “…humbled himself” (Philippians 2:8 KJV).   …I am gentle and HUMBLE IN HEART” (Matthew 11:29 NIV).
When I became dependent on others and at their mercy, humility became a constant teacher, trainer, and mindset. “…Let this (humble) mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…” (Philippians 2:5 KJV).
I had a bad attitude about having to be dependent on others. I had a bad attitude about always having to do what someone else wanted to do. I had a bad attitude about always having to go WHERE someone else wanted to go; WHEN they wanted to go.
But on the other hand, I was grateful for their care-giving. I was grateful for their love, kindness, and willingness to look out for me, especially since I couldn’t totally look out for myself ALONE. I was sincerely grateful for it all.
However, I had a dilemma, I could continue with my bad attitude or I could be grateful about the WHOLE situation and NOT just some of it. My bad attitude complained about what I didn’t have and my grateful attitude praised what I did have. My bad attitude was about my pride and my grateful attitude was about humility.
The word of God spoke to me. “… I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life” (Deuteronomy 30:19) OR “…Choose you this day whom ye will serve….” (Joshua 24:15 KJV). Would I serve my pride or my gratefulness? “…Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought …” (Romans 12:3 NIV).
I heard the Spirit speak to me. “…The WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life…” (John 6:63 KJV).
The WORD said: “…but in lowliness of mind (humility) let each esteem other better than themselves… [Jesus] made himself of no reputation and took upon him[self] the form of a servant…” Philippian 2:3, 7 KJV). “…everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted…” (Luke 18:14 ASV). “…but in lowliness of mind (humility) let each esteem other better than themselves…” Philippian 2:3, 7 KJV). Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord…” (James 4:10 KJV). Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time…” (1 Peter 5:6 KJV).
Jesus “…humbled himself” (Philippians 2:8 KJV).   Jesus said, “…I am gentle and HUMBLE IN HEART” (Matthew 11:29 NIV). “…Let this (humble) mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…” (Philippians 2:5 KJV).
Being dependent on others and at their mercy was so heavily infused into my daily routine that over TIME humility became my new response to the situation. “…And in the PROCESS of time IT (humility) CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV). “…Everything he (God) does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in PRIDE he is able to HUMBLE” (Daniel 4 NIV).
Over TIME I chose to humble myself.Humble YOURSELVES in the sight of the Lord…” (James 4:10 KJV).
Over TIME I willingly laid down my PRIDEFUL attitude. I lay down my life... No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father…” (John 10:17-18 KJV). “…Choose you this day whom ye will serve….” (Joshua 24:15 KJV).
I don’t know how long it took, but it took some TIME for me to process from the sinful attitude of pride to the righteous attitude of total gratefulness. “…And in the PROCESS of TIMEIT” (my humility) CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV). “….All the days of my appointed TIME will I wait, till my change (of heart attitude) come…” (Job 14:14 KJV).
TIME is the most important part of the PROCESS-with-a-PURPOSE. It will NEVER be too LONG or too SHORT, but when YOUR TIME is in God's hands, it will be JUST RIGHT. “…And in the PROCESS of TIMEIT” (my humility) CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
The PROCESS of TIME afforded me the opportunity to see the pride in my own heart; it gave me the ample amount of time to overcome it; and the grace I needed to transform to a more Christlike attitude.
“… Hezekiah’s heart was PROUD” (2 Chronicles 32:25 NIV). Hezekiah “… REPENTED of the PRIDE of his heart… (1 Chronicles 32:26 NIV).  He that hath suffered (struggled) in the flesh hath CEASED from sin” (1 Peter 4:1-3 KJV) “….We also should WALK in NEWNESS of life…” (Romans 6:4 KJV).
I had pride in my heart too. God helped me overcome it, and enabled me to walk in humility. “…for [HIS]… power is made perfect in weakness…” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV). “….apart from [Jesus, I] …can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV). However, “…[I] can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth [me]…” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).
While I was in the midst of overcoming my pride God’s GRACE was sufficient for me. “…Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God…” (2 Corinthians 3:5 KJV). My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV).
While I was learning humility I stumbled, tripped, did it wrong, backslid into the bad attitude, and acted unbecoming of a Christian. “…Each time he said, "MY GRACE is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me….” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT). . “…And in the PROCESS of TIMEIT” (my humility) CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
God’s Grace didn’t treat me according to the MANY wrongs I did while struggling to overcome my PRIDE. “…Each time he said, "MY GRACE is all you need” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT).
It takes some people days, weeks, months, or years to become TRANSFORMED into the image of Jesus Christ, but God’s GRACE is there each and every time you stumbled “…Each time he said, "MY GRACE is all you need” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT).
TIME, therefore, becomes a BLESSING and an OPPORTUNITY for you to get it right. God waits patiently for you and is longsuffering. It takes a God a LONG time to run out of steam. …The longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah (120 years)…” (1 Peter 1:20 KJV). “The Lord is not slack …but is longsuffering to us-ward…” (2 Peter 3:9 KJV).
The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy…” (Number 14:18 KJV). God’s ability to endure is second to none. Not only is God’s ability to endure second to none, but his patience withstands the test of time too. “…Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” (Romans 2:4 KJV).
In addition, God’s ability to show mercy and grace while patiently waiting for you to get it right is AMAZING. “…The Lord, The Lord God, [IS] merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth…” (Exodus 34:6 KJV).
“…But the fruit of the Spirit is…longsuffering…” (Galatians 5:22-23 KJV).
When LONG stretches of TIME have been infused into your spiritual training that has also become a part of your daily routine it is to BLESS you.
Being dependent and at the mercy of others gave me amble opportunity and TIME to humble myself over and over and over again …until Christ be formed in [me]…” (Galatians 4:19 KJV). I am to “…GROW to maturity…” (2 Corinthians 13:11 NLT).  “….I pray  …that [I]…will keep on GROWING in KNOWLEDGE and understanding…” (Philippians 1:19 NLT).
Thank you Lord for TIME! Your routine may become monotonous, boring, dismal, and tiresome, but it is the place of your GREATEST BLESSINGS. KEEP GROWING.
You are developing and God will keep you there …until [you]… reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:14 NIV).
After long stretches of TIME you may find yourself more humble, kinder to people, patient, merciful, loving, full of grace, more honorable and respectful, easily forgiving, and more like Jesus.“…whatever I AM NOW, IT IS ALL BECAUSE GOD poured out his special favor on me…” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NLT).
TIME is the pouring out of God’s FAVOR on you within the routines of daily life. It is the OPPORTUNITY to die to SELF. “…I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—a plentiful harvest of new lives. Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity…” (John 12:24-25 NLT). “…Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal…” (John 12:24-25 KJV).
LONG stretches of TIME is a GIFT that has an expiration date that ONLY God knows, but those who WAIT on him will enjoy UNTOLD blessings in THIS life and the life to come!!…‘We’ve given up everything to follow you…” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT). And Jesus said to him, …I assure you that EVERYONE who has given up [SELF] ….for my sake and for the Good News, will receive NOW in return a hundred times ….And in the world to come that person will have eternal life...” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT).
God has a SET TIME for YOU. “…..And the Lord appointed A SET TIME, saying, To morrow the Lord shall do this thing in the land. And the Lord did that thing on the morrow…” (Exodus (9:5-6 KJV). “At the PROPER time [you]… WILL reap a HARVEST if [you]… do not give up…” (Galatians 6:9 NIV). “…The LORD [is] good unto them that WAIT FOR HIM…” (Lamentations 3:25 KJV). “…WAIT ON the LORD: …WAIT, I say, on the LORD…” (Psalms 27:14 KJV). “…THOUGH IT TARRY, WAIT FOR IT….” (Habakkuk 2:3 KJV).
You WON'T be too old. It isn’t over. Too much time will NOT have passed. It is WON'T be impossible. Your health will be sufficient. You will enjoy it. It will be GREATER than you imagined. You will be exactly the RIGHT age. At the PROPER time [you]… WILL reap a HARVEST …” (Galatians 6:9 NIV). “…[YOUR]… TIMES are in [God’s]…hand…” (Psalms 31:15a KJV).  “…[YOUR]… FUTURE is in [God’s].. hands…” (Psalms 31:15a NLT). “….To every [thing there is] a season, and A TIME to every purpose under the heaven…” (Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV).  “…For the vision [is] yet FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, WAIT FOR IT; because IT WILL SURELY COME….” (Habakkuk 2:3 KJV).
The Purpose of PROCESS is to LEARN and DEVELOP through spiritual training which God INFUSES into the daily routine of your life.
The PROCESS focuses your attention, reveals heart sin, gives you TIME and GRACE to repent, and to walk in the newness of life. “…In the PROCESS of TIMEIT” (whatever IT is) CAME TO PASS…”“…WALK in NEWNESS of life…” (Romans 6:4 KJV).
TIME is a GIFT and it is the MOST important part of the PROCESS. “…God is mighty, but he does not despise anyone! He is mighty in both power and understanding. He does not let the wicked live but gives justice to the afflicted. He never takes his eyes off the innocent, but he sets them on thrones with kings and exalts them forever. If they are bound in chains and CAUGHT UP in a web of trouble, HE SHOWS THEM THE REASON. HE SHOWS THEM THEIR SINS OF PRIDE. HE GETS THEIR ATTENTION AND COMMANDS THAT THEY TURN FROM EVIL” (Job 36:6-10 NLT).
Long stretches of TIME gets your attention sooner or later. “…But by means of their suffering, he rescues those who suffer. For he GETS THEIR ATTENTION through adversity…” (Job 36:15 NLT).
Long stretches of TIME can make you blame or question God about the injustices and unfairness around you. It will appear as if evil and evil people are getting away with their sins, or wicked behavior, or wrong doing. “….God is leading you away from danger,to a place free from distress. He is setting your table with the best food. But you are obsessed with whether the godless will be judged. Don’t worry, judgment and justice will be upheld. But watch out, or you may be seduced by wealth. Don’t let yourself be bribed into sin. Could all your wealth or all your mighty efforts keep you from distress? Be on guard! Turn back from evil, for God sent this suffering to keep you from a life of evil…” (Job 36:16-21 NLT).
During LONG stretches of TIME never lose sight of who God is, especially in your daily routines of life! “….Look, GOD IS ALL-POWERFUL. Who is a teacher like him? No one can tell him what to do, or say to him, ‘You have done wrong.’ Instead, glorify HIS MIGHTY WORKS, singing songs of praise. Everyone has seen these things, though only from a distance. “Look, God is greater than we can understand. His years cannot be counted. He draws up the water vapor and then distills it into rain. The rain pours down from the clouds, and everyone benefits. Who can understand the spreading of the clouds and the thunder that rolls forth from heaven? See how he spreads the lightning around him and how it lights up the depths of the sea. By these mighty acts he nourishes the people, giving them food in abundance. He fills his hands with lightning bolts and hurls each at its target. The thunder announces his presence; the storm announces his indignant anger…” (Job 36:22-33 NLT). “… there is NONE like unto thee, O LORD; thou art GREAT, and thy name is great in might.” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV). “…There is NONE HOLY as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV).there is NONE GOOD but one, that is, God” (Mark 10:18 KJV).
“….Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE…” (Isaiah 26:3 KJV).  “….Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS” (Philippians 4:8 KJV).
LONG stretches of TIME will make you think God can’t fix something. “…the things which are impossible with men ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD…” (Luke 18:27 KJV).  “….I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). “…NOW UNTO HIM THAT IS ABLE to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or THINK, according to the power that worketh in us…” (Ephesians 3:20 KJV).
TIME may have become a LONG succession of boring, dull, monotonous, and dismal routine days, but they really are not. Time is God’s GIFT to you. Your GREATEST blessings rest in your routine days.
It is in the LONG stretches of TIME where spiritual training, practice INFUSED into your routine days EMPOWER you to BECOME Christ-like.
It may get old and routine, but keep STILL until your TRANSFORMATION comes. TRUST God’s PROCESS and like the butterfly your TRANSFORMATION will come in TIME. “…And in the PROCESS of TIMEIT” CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
IT IS "NOT" TAKING TOO LONG AND IT IS NOT TOO SHORT, BUT BECAUSE YOUR TIME IS IN "HIS" HANDS; IT IS "JUST RIGHT!"
“….All the days of my appointed TIME WILL I WAIT, till my change come…” (Job 14:14 KJV “…WAIT ON the LORD: …WAIT, I say, on the LORD…” (Psalms 27:14 KJV). “…THOUGH IT TARRY, WAIT FOR IT….” (Habakkuk 2:3 KJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment