Friday, August 16, 2019

GOING INSIDE OF JOB'S TRAGEDIES

                                 
INSIDE THE STORMS: JOB’S TRAGEDIES

One day when Job’s sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, a messenger came to Job and said, “The oxen were plowing and the donkeys were grazing nearby, and the Sabeans attacked and made off with them. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The Chaldeans formed three raiding parties and swept down on your camels and made off with them. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, yet another messenger came and said, “Your sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” (Job 1:13-20 NIV).

*

 Job’s story teaches, the bible student that FOLLOWING GOD IS COSTLY! “...One day when large groups of people were walking along with him, Jesus turned and told them, “Anyone who comes to me but refuses to let go of father, mother, spouse, children, brothers, sisters—yes, even one’s own self!—can’t be my disciple....” (Luke 14:25-35 MSG). Job said: “...though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15 KJV).

FOLLOWING GOD IS A CHOICE. “...Anyone who won’t [choose to] ... shoulder his (her) own cross and follow behind me can’t be my disciple...” (Luke 14:25-35 MSG).  “… I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore [YOU]…choose life” (Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV).  “…Choose LIFE” (Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV). “…Jesus said… I am the LIFE…..” (John 11:25 KJV). “…Choose you this day whom ye will serve….” (Joshua 24:15 KJV).

FOLLOWING GOD IS A COMMITMENT. “...Is there anyone here who, planning to build a new house, doesn’t first sit down and figure the cost so you’ll know if you can complete it? If you only get the foundation laid and then run out of money, you’re going to look pretty foolish. Everyone passing by will poke fun at you: ‘He started something he couldn’t finish.’  “Or can you imagine a king going into battle against another king without first deciding whether it is possible with his ten thousand troops to face the twenty thousand troops of the other? And if he decides he can’t, won’t he send an emissary and work out a truce? ...” (Luke 14:25-35 MSG). “…The faithful followers of the Lord … keep their promises even when it hurts…” (Psalm 15:4 NLT).

FOLLOWING GOD IS A SACRIFICE OF SELF. …‘[I’ve]… given up everything to follow you…” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT). “...Simply put, if you’re not willing to take what is dearest to you, whether plans or people (or self), and kiss it good-bye, you can’t be my disciple...” (Luke 14:25-35 MSG).

JESUS SAID: “I lay down my life... No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. ” (John 10:17-18 KJV). Jesus offered his earthen vessel as a “…living sacrifice…” which is “…[also God’s people’s] … reasonable service…” (Romans 12:1 KJV).

 Reasonable service” is one that is equitable, just, and fair or the “least” you can do; considering what God has done for YOU. “…The LORD has done great things for us …” (Psalms 126:3 NIV).

FOLLOWING GOD, IN THIS FALLEN WORLD, MEANS YOU  WILL FACE TROUBLE and find yourself INSIDE the STORMS of LIFE (trials and tribulations). “...In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world...” (John 16:33 KJV). “... Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world..." (John 16:44 NLT). “...Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid...” (John 14:27 KJV). “...we must [go]...through much tribulation [to]...enter into the kingdom of God...” (Acts 14:22 KJV). “...despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us...” (Romans 8:37 NLT).

BECAUSE “OVERWHELMING VICTORY IS OURS,” WE NEVER GIVE UP. “…That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!” (2 Corinthians 4:16-17 NLT).

For example: “…The poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony…” (Luke 16:22-25 NASB).

God’s BLESSINGS, even INSIDE the STORMS of life, heavily PROTECT his people. “… [God’s]...BLESSING is upon THY PEOPLE…” (Psalms 3:8 KJV). “…YOU (God) MAKE [them]… “MOST” BLESSED forever; …” (Psalms 21:6 NASB). “…You surround [them]… WITH FAVOR as with a shield…” (Psalms 5:12 NASB).

You become A BLESSING, wherever you are, because you are God’s child through Christ Jesus. “…I will BLESS thee …and thou shalt be a BLESSING…” (Genesis 12:2-3 KJV).

 God will BLESS EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY around for your SAKE. For example: “…The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.   …” (Genesis 39:2-6 NLT).   “….the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had in the house and in the field. Thus he left all that he had in Joseph’s hand, and he did not know what he had except for the bread which he ate…” (Genesis 39:2-6 NLT).

Like Joseph, YOU ARE that kind of BLESSING!! No matter who leaves you or rejects you, or abandons you; God’s presence will ALWAYS BLESS your life. “…you will be a blessing…” (Genesis 12:2 NIV). “…He that is joined unto the LORD is ONE SPIRIT…” (1 Corinthians 6:17 KJV). “…God’s Spirit dwells in you?...” (1 Corinthians 3:16 NASB). God will “…never leave nor forsake you… …” (Hebrews 13:5).

God’s presence, his goodness, and his power will ALWAYS BLESS the life around you. “….the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had…” (Genesis 39:2-6 NLT).

“…BLESSINGS are on the head of the righteous…” (Proverbs 10:6 NASB).  “…You surround [your people] ... WITH FAVOR as with a shield…” (Psalms 5:12 NASB).

God’s people “are” BLESSINGS and they automatically BLESS the atmosphere wherever they are. God blessed Potipher’s house (atmosphere) for Joseph’s sake. “….the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake…” (Genesis 39:2-6 NLT).

God makes his people A BLESSING by making them PROSPEROUS (benefit) in ALL they DO. “…The Lord made all that he “did” to prosper in his hand…” (Genesis 39:3 KJV).

The biggest issue with God’s people, particularly, INSIDE the STORMS of LIFE, is HOLDING and MAINTAINING their trust in and dependency upon God’s unchanging truth.  “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).   “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “… he remains faithful [INSIDE their STORMS], for he cannot deny who he is(2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “…The plans [God has]…for you…. [are]…plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11 KJV).

“…all things work together for GOOD to them that LOVE GOD, to them who are THE CALLED to his purpose” (Romans 8:28 KJV).

 “…[You]…will receive NOW in return (in this life) a hundred times as many houses, brother, sisters, mothers, children, and property…” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT).

“….If God is for us, who [or what]... can be against us?” (Romans 8:31 NIV).

God is the SAME in our days PROSPERITY as he is in our STORMY DAYS. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).    “..In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity (STORMY TRIALS) consider-- God has made the one as well as the other…” (Ecclesiastes 7:14  NASB).

 Job asked an interesting question, “…Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?” (Job 2:10 NIV).“... in the day of adversity (STORMY TRIALS) consider-- God has made the one as well as the other…” (Ecclesiastes 7:14  NASB). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).

God is STILL God in your days of prosperity and in your days of STORMY TRIALS. “..I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

Every day is MADE by God. “...This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it...” (Psalm 118:24 KJV). “…“..In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity (STORMS) consider-- God has made the one as well as the other…” (Ecclesiastes 7:14  NASB).

Therefore,  in the days of prosperity or the days of STORMY TRIALS God’s love NEVER changes. “…What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?...”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB).

“…...Who will separate us from the love of Christ? ”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB).

“…Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB).

...[NO]But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB).

“…[Nothing]…will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB).

Apostle Paul said: “…I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV).

In other words, God is in control of our days, prosperous or adverse. We are to TRUST in him, DEPEND upon him, and continually cooperate or follow his instruction no matter what our days bring. “...This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it...” (Psalm 118:24 KJV). “..In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity consider-- God has made the one as well as the other…” (Ecclesiastes 7:14  NASB).

 God’s people find their SECURITY in his IMMUTABLE nature. “..I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

God’s people find their CONTENTMENT in him. “…I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. ” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV). “... I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV). “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).

God’s people find their STABILITY in him. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8 NIV). “…Your rock and Your fortress, your deliverer, Your GOD, Your rock, in whom [you can] … take refuge; Your shield and the horn of Your salvation, YOUR stronghold.…" (Psalms 18:3 NASB).

God’s people find their REFUGE and STRENGTH in him. “...God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalms 46:1 KJV). “...O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, ...my strength, in whom I will trust ... so shall I be saved from mine enemies (my adversity)…” (Psalms 18:1-3 KJV).

“...He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...” (Psalm 91 KJV).

“...Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler...” (Psalm 91 KJV).

“...Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation...” (Psalm 91 KJV).

“...There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet...” (Psalm 91 KJV).

“...Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation...” (Psalm 91 KJV).

In Job’s story, Satan tried to PROVE that Job, like so many of God’s people, ONLY serve HIM for the days of prosperity (EASE). “...Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.” (Job 1:7-12 NIV). 

However, Job PROVED the enemy WRONG.  In the days of adversity (STORMS) Job OPENLY declared his attitude about his terrible losses or tragedies. “…Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?...” (Job 2:10 NIV).

Job demonstrated that God’s people continue to TRUST in and DEPEND upon God, whole heartedly, no matter what they lose or gain.“…[They are to] ...love the Lord [their] ...God with all [their] ...heart and with all [their]... soul and with all your strength and with all your mind…” (Luke 10:27 KJV).

In the “days of adversity (STORMS)” God’s people are encouraged to remember first and foremost: “…Anyone who wants to be my follower must love me far more than he does his own father, mother, wife, children, brothers, or sisters—yes, more than his own life—otherwise he cannot be my disciple(Luke 14:26 NLT). “.. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.” (1 John 2:16-17 NLT).

In the “days of prosperity” it is important to keep in mind, about earthly losses, that no matter how dear, intimate, or valuable they are to you...continue choosing to TRUST in and DEPEND upon God. WHY? “... I desire you more than anything on earth...” (Psalm 73:23-26 NLT). ….everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus [my]… Lord...” (Philippians 3:8 NLT). “...I ...belong to you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever...” (Psalm 73:23-26 NLT).  “...Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.  My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever...” (Psalm 73:25-26 KJV).  “... I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you...” (Psalm 16:2 NLT).

In the “days of adversity (STORMS)” would Satan be right in saying, “…strike everything he (she) has, and he(she) will surely curse you to your face?” (Job 1:7-12 NIV).

Satan is your enemy, not God. Be careful—watch out for attacks from Satan, your great enemy. He prowls around like a hungry, roaring lion, looking for some victim to tear apart” (1 Peter 5:8 NLT). ….everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus [our]… Lord...” (Philippians 3:8 NLT). “...For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ...” (Philippians 3:8 NLT).

Job went through horrendous “days of adversity (STORMY TRIALS).”  Yet, he said, …The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.” Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God...Job 1:20-22 NASB). “... “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you...” (Psalm 16:2 NLT). NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS “God is [your] refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalms 46:1 KJV).

GOD PURPOSELY CHOSE, HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT JOB. HE KNEW, WITHOUT A DOUBT, JOB WOULD COME THROUGH THE STORMS of HIS LIFE, TRIUMPHANTLY. “...In the world ye shall have tribulation...” (John 16:33 KJV). “... Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows..." (John 16:44 NLT). “...Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid...” (John 14:27 KJV). “...we must [go]...through much tribulation [to]...enter into the kingdom of God...” (Acts 14:22 KJV). “...despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours ...” (Romans 8:37 NLT).

God said with confidence in his SERVANT’S VICTORY: “…Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause” (Job 2:3 KJV). Job said: “...though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15 KJV).

When Job’s earthly wealth, prosperity, family, well-being, and possessions were gone, the devil thought Job would SURELY stop trusting and depending upon God. “…a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth” (Romans 12:1 & Luke 12:15 KJV).

 “...  Every good thing I have comes from you...” (Psalm 16:2 NLT). Job said,  “…Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked I shall return there. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord…” Job 1:20-22 NASB).

Job also said, “...though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15 KJV). “…Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God” (Job 1:20-22 NASB).

In spite of the things and people he lost, INSIDE the STORM, Job remained “…blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil…” (Job 1:7-12 NIV).  … [God]... knoweth the way that I take; when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold” (Job 23:10 KJV). “….The proof of [my]…faith (trust and dependency upon God), being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory (his presence, his goodness, and his power) and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:1 Peter 1:7 ASV).  “…Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15 KJV).

INSIDE Job’s STORM, he experienced some the greatest human losses imaginable, Yet, Job HUMBLED himself to God’s sovereignty by continually trusting and depending upon him. “... yet not My will, but Yours be done..." (Luke 22:42-43 NIV). “…If My people which are called by My name shall humble themselves, …” (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV). “...Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up...” (James 4:10 KJV). “...Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time…” (1 Peter 5:6 KJV).

Job - whether he agreed or not, whether he understood his tragedies or not - surrendered himself, inside the storm, to God. “…. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty ...whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want… I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances...” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV). “…Be content with what you have, because God has said “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV). “God is [your] refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalms 46:1 KJV).

Apostle Paul said, “…I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want…” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV). His secret, “…I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).

Job HUMBLED himself and demonstrated a DEEP respect for the SOVEREIGNTY of God over his life. “…Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him” (Psalms 115:3 NIV).  “… [God]… does as he pleases (not mankind) with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him:What have you done?” (Daniel 4 NLT).

Job decided - whatever he lost or gained and whatever the COST or CONSEQUENCES – may God’s sovereign WILL be done in HIS life. “….All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come…” (Job 14:14 KJV). “…If the Lord will, [I] shall live, and do this, or that...” (James 4:16 KJV).

Even Jesus said, “LEARN from me, for I am gentle and HUMBLE in heart…” (Matthew 11:29 KJV). “…Christ …entrusted himself to him who judges justly” (1 Peter 2:20-23 NIV).

God is rightfully sovereign over the lives of HIS PEOPLE, but HIS PEOPLE DO not always “choose” to relinquish that sovereignty to HIM. “…But my people would not listen to me. They kept doing whatever they wanted, following the stubborn desires of their evil hearts. They went backward instead of forward” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT).

Job’s story is NOT so much about HIS STORM, but it was ABOUT who Job was, in his heart, INSIDE THE STORM. “...God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart”(1 Samuel 16:7 NASB). God looks at the “…hidden man of the heart…” (1 Peter 3:4 KJV). It is… from within, out of the heart of man, proceed evil thoughts … [PRIDE] … these … come from within, and defile a person.” (Mark 7:21-23 KJV).

The HEART “…is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked…who can know it [except God?]…” (Jeremiah 17:9 KJV).

Even if you have been a Christian for years and years, you will need to continually grow spiritually. “….there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not?” (Ecclesiastes 7:20 KJV).\

 It is important that God’s people don’t become self-righteous, boastful about religious prowess, or complacent about spiritual growth and development. “…do not think of yourself more highly than you ought…” (Romans 12:3 NIV).  there is none good but one, that is, God” (Mark 10:18 KJV).

Job grew spiritually, INSIDE the STORM. He developed a greater humility and a deeper respect for God’s sovereignty from real-life experiences (his tragedies). “…Dear brothers and sisters …when your faith (trust in and dependency upon God) is tested, your ENDURANCE has a chance to grow. So let it grow...” (James 1:2-4 NLT).

God’s lessons, for Job, came through some terrible losses or HIS STORM. Job accepted,“…everything he (God, the Holy Spirit) does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble... (Daniel 4 NIV). Nonetheless, “…Grow in the grace and knowledge or our LORD and SAVIOUR Jesus Christ…” (2 Peter 3:18).  …God …predestined [you] to be conformed to the image of his Son…” (Romans 8:29 NIV).

One day when Job’s sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, a messenger came to Job and said, “The oxen were plowing and the donkeys were grazing nearby, and the Sabeans attacked and made off with them. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The Chaldeans formed three raiding parties and swept down on your camels and made off with them. They put the servants to the sword, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” While he was still speaking, yet another messenger came and said, “Your sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” (Job 1:13-20 NIV).

Nonetheless, Job’s “…[heart cried out INSIDE HIS STORM (tragedies)] …if the Lord will, [I] shall live, and do this, or that...” (James 4:16 KJV). “… [I will NOW]… live by the faith of the Son of God.   …” (Galatians 2:20 KJV). He said “..though he (God) slay me, yet will I trust in him…” (Job 13:15 KJV). Job said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked I shall return there. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord…” Job 1:20-22 NASB). 
INSIDE the STORM or Job's tragedies, he continued to TRUST in and DEPEND upon God even when he lost his FAMLY, his WEALTH, and his HEALTH. Job humbly ENTRUSTED his whole LIFE and all his possessions to God! 
It is NOT what is happening in the STORM, it is WHO "YOU" are "IN" the STORM

No comments:

Post a Comment