Saturday, April 10, 2021

EVERY SPIRITUAL GIFT AND BLESSING COME FROM GOD AND GOD ALONE!


                                                             

IT’S ALL BEEN “GIVEN” TO YOU.

                                        WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT HASN’T BEEN GIVEN TO YOU?

“…What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift?...” (1 Corinthians 4:7 NLT).

*

God is the GIVER of LIFE and ALL things. “…his divine power hath GIVEN unto us ALL THINGS that pertain unto LIFE and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3 KJV). “…It is the same and only Holy Spirit who “GIVES” ALL THESE GIFTS and powers, deciding which each one of us should have… (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT). Along with LIFE God GIVES “…unspeakable GIFT(S)…” (2 Corinthians  9:16 KJV).  

  “…God will generously PROVIDE (give) all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to “SHARE” WITH OTHERS…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT).[God’s] …Holy Spirit …is the SOURCE [of it ALL]…” (1 Corinthians 12: 4-11 NLT).

 God GIVES: “…The GIFT by grace……” (Romans 5:15 KJV). ”… ye [are]…saved by grace through faith…it is the GIFT of God…” (Ephesians 2:8 KJV). “…The GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ ….” (Romans 6:23 KJV).  “….ye shall receive the GIFT of the Holy Ghost” (Acts 2:38 KJV). “…the GIFT of righteousness…” (Romans 5:17 KJV). “…I am leaving you with a GIFTpeace of mind and heart a GIFT the world cannot give.” (John 14:27 KJV). “…God has given us different GIFTS for doing certain things well…” (Romans 12:6 NLT). “…every man hath his proper GIFT of God...” (2 Corinthians 7:7 KJV). “…GIFTS OF THE HOLY GHOST, according to his own will?” (Hebrews 2:3-5 KJV).

“[God, through Christ]… freely give us all things?...” (Romans 8:32 KJV). “…Therefore let no man glory in men…” (1 Corinthians 3 KJV).

Even Jesus said, “…I have revealed you to the ones YOU GAVE ME from this world. THEY WERE ALWAYS YOURS. YOU GAVE THEM TO ME, and they have kept your word.  Now they know that everything I have IS A GIFT FROM YOU, for I have passed on to them the message YOU GAVE ME. They accepted it and know that I came from you, and they believe you sent me” (John 17:6-9 NLT).

Jesus’ words, his works, his miracles, and everything he did were GIFTS from God and manifestations of God’s glory (divine power and divine nature). “…The Father which sent me, he GAVE ME a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak…” (John 12:49 KJV).  “…The works which the Father HATH GIVEN ME to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me…” (John 5:36 KJV). “…Now they know that everything I have IS A GIFT FROM YOU, for I have passed on to them the message you gave me” (John 17:6-9 NLT).

The WHOLE existence and purpose of Jesus Christ’s appearance was a manifested GIFT from God. When you truly see Jesus or get a revelation of him, you will see the heavenly father “IN” him, “THROUGH” him, and his divine “POWER” working “FOR” him on your behalf.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath SEEN ME HATH SEEN the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?” (John 14:9 KJV).The Son is the RADIANCE of God’s glory and the EXACT representation of his being…” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).

Jesus Christ, himself, and all his words and acts culminate into one GREAT GIFT from God. “…he that hath SEEN ME HATH SEEN the Father…” (John 14:9 KJV). "I and my Father are ONE." (John 10:30 KJV). “…Now they know that everything I have IS A GIFT “FROM” YOU” (John 17:6-9 NLT).

Jesus said: “…The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV). ALL his acts were a GIFT from God.

 "I and my Father are one." (John 10:30 KJV).

God is the GIVER of ALL things. “…his divine power hath GIVEN unto us ALL THINGS that pertain unto LIFE and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3 KJV).  [God’s] …Holy Spirit …is the SOURCE [of it ALL]…” (1 Corinthians 12: 4-11 NLT).

God is the GIVER of temporary things, of things everlasting, of powers in heaven and earth, of life, of grace, of blessings, of divine promises, of eternal life, of peace, of joy, of comfort, of hope, of holiness, of righteousness, of salvation, of divine faith, of the indwelling Holy Spirit, of Jesus Christ, of miracles, of knowledge, of wisdom, of ministry, of purpose, of goodness, and of all things.

“…The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and THEY that dwell therein…” (Psalm 24:1 KJV). God “does whatever pleases him” (Psalms 115:3 NIV). “… [God]… does as he pleasesNo one can hold back his hand or say to him: “What have you done?” (Daniel 4 NLT). “…Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish…” (Isaiah 46: 9-10 NLT).

 “…God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and WITH POWER: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD WAS WITH HIM. And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV).

“…Now they know that everything I have IS A GIFT “FROM” YOU” (John 17:6-9 NLT).

Jesus said to God, “…All mine are thine, and THINE ARE MINE…” (John 17:10 KJV). Jesus said, "I and my Father are ONE." (John 10:30 KJV). “…Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you first gave us! …” (1 Chronicles 29:14 NLT).

God is the GIVER of LIFE and “ALL” THINGS. We can NEVER out give God.  WE LOVE, because he first loved us” (1 John 4:19 ASV). You don’t GIVE to God to get something back from him. You give to him BECAUSE he first GAVE to you. Therefore, “…WE GIVE you only what you first gave us! …” (1 Chronicles 29:14 NLT).

My FOOD FOR THOUGHT rest on two questions: “…What do you have that God hasn’t given you? ...” (1 Corinthians 4:7 NLT). Therefore, “…Who has given him so much that he (God) needs to pay it back?(Roman 11:35 NLT).

BUY IT HERE: www.amazon.com/author/pensacolahelene

 

No comments:

Post a Comment