Friday, August 4, 2017

THE CHURCH USHER: GOD'S FAITHFUL SERVANTS



                                                                          FAITHFUL


NEW BOOK COMING SOON!
“…To your faithful servants the Levites (Modern-day Ushers)  The Levites obeyed your word and guarded your covenant. …Bless the ministry of the Levites...” (Deuteronomy 33:8-11 NLT).
*
The bible describes the LEVITES as FAITHFUL servants. “…To your faithful servants the Levites (Modern-day Ushers) ...” (Deuteronomy 33:8-11 NLT).
Faithfulness is a divine quality and it is a compliment of HUGE portions when ascribed to man. “…God is faithful…” (1 Corinthians 1:9, 10:18 & 2 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). “…He is God, the faithful God….” (Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV). “…Faithful is He who calls you…” (1 Thessalonian 5:24 NASB).  “…The lord is faithful…” (2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB). “…He who promised is faithful…” (Hebrews 10:23 NASB).
God’s faithfulness is the assurance of his immutability or unchanging character. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  “…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever…” (Hebrews 13 8 NIV).
God’s faithfulness means he is COMPLETELY and FLAWLESSLY trustworthy and will ABSOLUTELY “KEEP his promises. God’s word is trustworthy. “… The decrees of the Lord are TRUSTWORTHY, making wise the simple…” (PSALM 19:7 NLT).  “…All your commands are TRUSTWORTHY” (PSALM 119:86 NLT). “…your laws are perfect and completely TRUSTWORTHY. “ (PSALMS 119:138 NLT).  God is “…WATCHING OVER [his]… WORD TO PERFORM IT …” (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB). “…So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).  “…Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; “ALL” CAME TO PASS…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB). 
God’s faithfulness is FIRM. It cannot be MOVED, SHOOK loose, influenced, or persuaded! “… I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  “…Jesus Christ is the sameforever” (Hebrews 13 8 NIV).
God’s faithfulness is something that is DEPENDABLE. You can totally DEPEND on what God says, what God does, and who God is; without doubt. “…In You (God) they trusted and WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED…. (PSALMS 22:5 NASB).  “…Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; ALL CAME TO PASS…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB).  …Trust in the Lord with all thine heart…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV). “…For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED…" (ROMANS 10:11 NASB).
The Psalmist talks about God’s faithfulness. “….I have declared thy faithfulness” (Psalm 40:10 KJV).  “…Your faithfulness reaches the skies…” (Psalms 36:5 NASB). “…I will make known thy faithfulness to all generations…” (Psalms 89:1 KJV). “….In the heavens you will establish your faithfulness …” (Psalm 89:2 KJV). “….All his work is done in faithfulness…” (Psalms 33:4 NASB). “…who is LIKE you….your faithfulness also surrounds YOU…” (Psalms 89:8 NASB). God told the Psalmist: “….My faithfulness and My lovingkindness will be with [you]… I will not break off My lovingkindness from [you], Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness…” (Psalms 89:24,33 NASB).  “…His faithfulness is a shield…” (Psalms 91:4 NASB). “…His lovingkindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations…” (Psalms 100:5 NASB). “…Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations…” (Psalms 119:90 NASB). “…Hear my prayer, O Lord, Give ear to my supplications! Answer me in Your faithfulness…” (Psalms 143:1 NASB). “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). “…The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NASB).
One reference to God’s faithfulness is equivalent to God’s TRUTH. “…THY WORD IS TRUTH…(JOHN 17:17 KJV). God’s promises have PROVED to be faithful TRUTHS in which to put one’s TRUST and HOPE. “…Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; ALL CAME TO PASS…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB).  God is “….a faithful creator…” (1 Peter 4:19 KJV).
Faithfulness is a divine characteristic. Faithfulness is about God’s unchanging character. God’s faithfulness is an everlasting character. “Great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD” (Psalms 117:2 KJV).
For EXAMPLE: “…[GOD] remembered his covenant with [Israel]… (THROUGH ABRAHAM)” (Psalms 106:42-48 NLT).
God’s faithful promise to Abraham was: “…I will BLESS thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a BLESSING: And I will BLESS them that BLESS theein thee shall all families of the earth be BLESSED (Genesis 12:2-3 KJV).
God KEPT his word, to Abraham, through thousands and thousands of generations. “…Showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments…” (Exodus 20:6 NIV).
God faithfully watches over his word. God says, I “…am WATCHING over my word to PERFORM it…” (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB “…So shall MY WORD be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it SHALL NOT return unto me void, but it SHALL ACCOMPLISH that which I please, and it SHALL PROSPER in the thing whereto I sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).
 God KEPT his covenant with Abraham and because of his FAITHFULNESS, new converts can NOW enjoy the blessings of Abraham. “…Christ hath REDEEMED usThat the “BLESSING of Abraham” might come on [“US”]… through Jesus Christ …” (Galatians 3:13-14 KJV).
God’s FAITHFULNESS superseded the abandonment of his people, their rebellion, idolatry, dishonor, disrespect, rejection, and blatant unfaithfulness, as witnessed, in biblical history. “…Again and again he rescued them, but they chose to rebel against him” (Psalm 106:39-43 NLT).“…But my people would not listen to me. They kept doing whatever they wanted, following the stubborn desires of their evil hearts” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT). “…Yet for years on end my people have FORGOTten ME” (Jeremiah 2:32 NLT).
Yet, he has “….loved [his people]...with an everlasting [faithful]…love….” (Jeremiah 31:3 KJV). “…not that [his people]… loved God, but that he loved [them] ...” (1 John 4:10 KJV).
God’s FAITHFUL LOVE endured the many rejections of his people. When Israel was a child, I loved him, and I called my son out of Egypt. But the more I called to him, the farther he moved from me, offering sacrifices to the images of Baal and burning incense to idols. I myself taught Israel how to walk, leading him along by the hand. But he doesn’t know or even care that it was I who took care of him. I led Israel along with my ropes of kindness and love. I lifted the yoke from his neck, and I myself stooped to feed him. “But since my people refuse to return to me, they will return to Egypt and... They will destroy them, trapping them in their own evil plans. For my people are determined to desert me. They call me the Most High, but they don’t truly honor me. “Oh, how can I give you up, Israel? How can I let you go? How can I destroy you …My heart is torn within me, and my compassion overflows. No, I will not unleash my fierce anger. I will not completely destroy Israel, for I am God and not a mere mortal. I am the Holy One living among you, and I will not come to destroy. For someday the people will follow me. I, the Lord, will roar like a lion. And when I roar, my people will return …And I will bring them home again,” says the Lord.” (HOSEA 11 NLT).
And now, O our God, what can we say after all of this? For ONCE AGAIN we have ABANDONED your commands!” (Ezra 9:10 NLT).
“….They refused to obey and did not remember the miracles you had done for them. Instead, they became stubborn and appointed a leader to take them back to their slavery in Egypt. But you are a God of forgiveness, gracious and merciful, slow to become angry, and rich in unfailing (faithful) love. You did not abandon them…” (Nehemiah 9:17 NLT).
However, “…once again [your people]… have ABANDONED your commands!” (Ezra 9:10 NLT). “…And many nations shall pass by this city, and they shall say every man to his neighbour, Wherefore hath the Lord done thus unto this great city? Then they shall answer, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord their God, and worshipped other gods, and served them…” (Jeremiah 22:8-9 KJV).
“…[Yet]… in your great mercy, you did not destroy them completely or abandon them forever. What a gracious and merciful [and faithful]… God you are!” (Nehemiah 9:31 NLT).
“…The Lord says TO THEM, “…Then I will heal you of your faithlessness; my (faithful) love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever….” (HOSEA 14:4 NLT).  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (substitute, intervention) for our sins.” (1 John 4:10 KJV). “…There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life…” (John 15:13 NLT).
“God’s …love …always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, [God’s]…love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 NIV).
“…It is of the Lord's MERCIES that we are not CONSUMED, because his compassions FAIL NOT. They are NEW EVERY MORNING: great is thy faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
God endured the years of his people’s unfaithfulness, outlasted ALL of the biblical history of their rejection, and withstood their blatant abandonment, of him, for idols; yet HIS FAITHFUL LOVE remained as POWERFUL as EVER. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV). “…It is of the Lord's MERCIES that we are not CONSUMED…” (Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
His FAITHFUL LOVE reaches OUT across time and “still” saves him people. “…great is thy faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV). In the Old Testament, God’s people dishonored and disrespected him through abandonment. “…They ABANDONED ME and did not obey my word….” (JEREMIAH 16:11 NLT). “…They ABANDONED the Lordthey turned their backs on him….” (2 Chronicles 29:6 NLT). “… my people have ABANDONED MY INSTRUCTIONS; they have refused to obey what I said….” (JEREMIAH 9:13 NLT).
In the New Testament, God’s people dishonor or disrespect him by trampling on him, and profaning the blood covenant. They do this by “falling away” or “deliberately sinning,” thereby, they have “insulted (offended) the Spirit of GRACE” (disrespected, dishonored). “…If we deliberately keep on sinning ….How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? …" (Hebrews 10:26-31 NIV).
Yet, “Great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD” (Psalms 117:2 KJV).
“…God is faithful…” (1 Corinthians 1:9, 10:18 & 2 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). “…He is God, the faithful God….” (Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV). “…Faithful is He who calls you…” (1 Thessalonian 5:24 NASB).  “…The lord is faithful…” (2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB). “…He who promised is faithful…” (Hebrews 10:23 NASB).
“…not that we loved God, but that he loved us ...” (1 John 4:10 KJV).“God SO LOVED the world, that he GAVE…” (John 3:16). “…Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that HE LOVED US... (1 John 4:10 KJV). We love, because HE FIRST LOVED US…” (1 John 4:19 ASV). God “SPARED NOT his own Son, but delivered him up FOR US ALL” (Romans 8:32 KJV). God SHOWED HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners” (Romans 5:7-9 NLT). “…There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life…” (John 15:13 NLT).
So far we have ONLY talked about the FAITHFULNESS of God. “…God is faithful…” (1 Corinthians 1:9, 10:18 & 2 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). “…He is God, the faithful God….” (Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV).
 I emphasized God’s FAITHFULNESS to clearly show how GREAT a compliment it was for God to call the LEVITES his “FAITHFUL” servants.  “…To your faithful servants the Levites (Modern-day Ushers) ...” (Deuteronomy 33:8-11 NLT).
“…In this world we are like Jesus (faithful)…” (1 John 4:17 NIV). “…The lord is faithful…” (2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB).
Faithfulness is a divine quality and it is a compliment of HUGE portions to have been ascribed to the LEVITES. We can also witness FAITHFULNESS in today’s USHERites. “…your faithful servants the Levites ...” (Deuteronomy 33:8-11 NLT).
God’s divine Spirit ENABLES his servants, the Levites and the Usherites, to be FAITHFUL; just like him.…it is God who works in [The usher] to will and to act (to be faithful) in order to fulfill his good purpose…” (Philippians 2:13 NIV). …That great Shepherd of the sheep, EQUIP [the usher]… with everything good for doing his will (being faithful), and may he work in [them]… what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV).
By God’s GRACE are USHERs enabled to be FAITHFUL.by the GRACE of God I am what I am” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).  “…A man can receive nothing, except it BE GIVEN him from heaven…” (John 3:27 KJV). “…The LORD SHALL GIVE that which is good…” (Psalms 85:12 KJV). “…the Holy Spirit GIVES birth to SPIRITUAL LIFE…” (John 3:6 NLT). “…The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NASB).
“…Every good GIFT and every perfect GIFT is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights…” (James 1:17 KJV).  “…What do you have that God hasn’t given you?...” (1 Corinthians 4:7 NLT). “…Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable GIFT[S]” (2 Corinthians  9:16 KJV). We have this treasure “in” earthen vessels…” (2 Corinthians 4:6-7 KJV).  “…[People will]… know (witness) that everything [you]… have IS A GIFT “FROM” [God]” (John 17:6-9 NLT).
By the GRACE of God I am what I am” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV). “By the GRACE of God [an USHER is]…what [they are]” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
“…The lord (Jesus) is faithful…” (2 Thessalonians 3:3 NASB).
“…In this world …[USHERS]… are like Jesus (faithful)…” (1 John 4:17 NIV).
“…your faithful servants the Levites (USHERites) ...” (Deuteronomy 33:8-11 NLT).


No comments:

Post a Comment