Tuesday, October 17, 2017

GLORY:BECAUSE HIS NAME IS "I AM" I AM AND YOU ARE

NEW BOOK COMING SOON!


                                YHWH (I AM)
“… God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said … ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name]to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
*
“I AM” is another name or title of God. It is NOT the name, but the SPIRITUAL being BEHIND the NAME. “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
“I AM” basically means GOD “IS” or GOD EXISTS perpetually from the past, in the present, and eternally into the future through God’s OWN autonomous sufficiency. “…I am (or I exist as) the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am (or I exist as) the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I (exist as), the LORD, am (I exist as) the first, and with the last. I am (I exist as) He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB).
 “I AM” tells us that GOD “is” the sufficient and objective existence of all other existence. "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).
“… I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me…” (Isaiah 44:6 NASB). “… Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come…” (Revelation 4:8 KJV).   
“I AM” implies, not only does GOD exists, but he exist through the CLEAR identity and expression of his holy nature and divine character, and divine POWER.  “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). …The invisible [Spirit, I AM]…from the creation of the world is …clearly seen, being understood by the things that are MADE …” (Romans 1:20 KJV). “ ... All things came into being (existence) through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being (existence) that has come into being…” (John 1:3 NASB).  “… I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I am the first and I am the last…” (Isaiah 44:6 NASB). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," …" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).
He defines and demonstrates what existence means by REVEALING, himself, as the ULTIMATE Spiritual BEING or existence. “… I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “… “This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-nam]to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
He invented or created the condition or reality of existence or being. “… All things came into being (existence) through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being (existence) that has come into being (existence)…” (John 1:3 NASB).  “… there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). Existence “IS” who God “IS.”
There is NO existence outside of God’s existence. There NONE like HIM!!! “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB)."who is  (who exists)… who was (who has existed) and who is to come (who exists in the future for “all” eternity), the Almighty … [I am] …" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).“…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV). “… Blessed be the LORD God…” (Psalm 72:18 KJV). “…O LORD my God, You are very GREAT…”(Psalm 104:1-2 NASB).
Remember, it is “NOT” God’s names, alone, that make them POWERFUL.  It is the Spiritual being BEHIND the NAME that makes them MEANINGFUL! “…GOD “IS” SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God EXISTS as Spirit. “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
God EXISTS perpetually and eternally. “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).
God GIVES CREDENCE and POWER to his various names and titles, because of “WHO” he is as the ULTIMATE Spiritual being or existence. “…GOD “IS” SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). “… I am (“exist as”) God, and there is none else… I am (“exist as”) God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV).  “… there is NONE like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV). “… I AM (“exist as”) WHO I AM (“exist as”)” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
“I AM” says God exists and his existence is REALIZED through his VERY PRESENCE.  “…My Presence will go with you…” (Exodus 33:14 NIV). “…I am with you always, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV). “…Never leave nor forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 KJV).  “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence; presence)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).
God’s existence and presence is EVERYWHERE: among us, within us, around us, and through us. “… I AM WHO I AM who is … who was and who is to come, the Almighty (existence)…" (Exodus 3:14-15 & Revelation 1:8 NASB).
God’s existence and presence, in the world, is HOW GOD makes himself KNOWN to mankind. the whole earth is full of his GLORY (existence; presence)…” (Isaiah 6:3). “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence; presence)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).
God’s presence says “I am” or I exist and is realized through his creations. “…God who created all things…” (Ephesians 3:3-4, 9 NASB). “… there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).
“..Worthy art Thou, our Lord and Godfor Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will they existed and were created…” (Revelation 4:11 NASB).
“…In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth …  And the Spirit of God MOVED upon the face of the waters…” (Genesis 1:1-3 KJV).
When God says “I AM” he is saying he, alone,  “IS” the FIRST, the FOREMOST, the ONLY objective, sufficient, and definitive EXISTENCE and PRESENCE.  “… I AM (the ultimate existence) WHO I AM (the ultimate presence)” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). Therefore, “… I am (“exist as”) God, and there is none else … and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV).  
Because God exist; YOU exist. HE, the GREAT “I AM” or the ULTIMATE existence created you ON PURPOSE and  bought YOU into existence. “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “… Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?  If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night,”  Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul (my existence) knows it very well …” (Psalms 139: 7:14 NASB).
By the GRACE of God I exist and you exist. By God’s GRACE I am present, in this life, and you are present in this life. by the GRACE of God I AM (we are) what I AM (we are)” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
Because God exists and is present, so is all of mankind who is physically ALIVE on earth or those who are spiritually ALIVE on earth and in heaven. “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “by the GRACE of God I AM (we are) what I AM (we are)” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
God is the FULL and COMPLETE example and expression of TRUE existence. “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).
ALL creation have their existence THROUGH God, the GREAT “I AM.”  “… In Him we live and move and exist” (Acts 17:28 NASB). “… in him we live, and move, and have our being… “ (Acts 17:28 KJV).
“… HE Himself GIVES to all people LIFE and BREATH and all things…” (Acts 17:25 NASB).  “…I charge you in the presence of God, who GIVES LIFE to all things…” (1 Timothy 6:13 NASB).
God, the GREAT “I AM,” existed FIRST and THEN created the existence of the world and mankind. “…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…And the LORD God …breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV). “I AM what I AM ” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
All of creation exists because of I AM. All of mankind EXIST because of I AM. You and I EXIST because of I AM. “… In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day. Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a third day. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.  God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so. God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day…” (Genesis 1 NASB),
“…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). One day I AM commanded, “….LET US MAKE man … after our likeness (TO EXIST)…” (Genesis 1:26 KJV). “…in his OWN image (A CARBON COPY)…..male and female created he them (BOUGHT THEM INTO EXISTENCE)…” (Genesis 1:27 KJV). “…And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground (body), and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life (spirit); and man became a living soul (soul)…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV).
“…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…And the LORD God …breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV). “I AM what I AM ” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
BECAUSE OF WHO GOD “IS” I AM WHAT I AM. BECAUSE OF WHO GOD “IS” YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.
I AM is NOT just a NAME; it is the revelation of the POWERFUL Spiritual being BEHIND the NAME. “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).
PROCLAIM the GREAT name of I AM.  God EXISTS and because he exists; YOU EXIST. “…  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul (MY EXISTENCE) knows it very well…” (Psalms 139:14 NASB).
His creative ACTIONS prove WHY he is WORTHY of that NAME; I AM!! “…Moses said, “…show me your glory.” “… Glory in His holy name …” (1 Chronicles 16:10 NASB).  “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).  “…The Lord said, “I will proclaim my namein your presence ” (Exodus 33:16-23 NIV).
PROCLAIM HIS NAME!! I AM! “… Glory in His holy name …” (1 Chronicles 16:10 NASB). “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).  
I AM. THE GOD OF EXISTENCE NEVER CHANGES!! “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  “…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13 :8 NIV).
GOD HAS POWERFULLY and CONSISTENTLY EXISTED in the past, exists in the present, and will continue to exist in the future.  “…Jesus Christ is the sameforever… (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).
GOD’S POWERFUL EXISTENCE EMPOWERS YOU to exist both in the physical realm and in the spiritual realm. “… HE Himself GIVES to all people LIFE and BREATH and all things…” (Acts 17:25 NASB).    “… In Him we live and move and exist” (Acts 17:28 NASB). “… in him we live, and move, and have our being… “ (Acts 17:28 KJV).
God’s NAME “I AM” expresses the reality of his existence “IN” the covenant relationship with the believer.
However God exists in the covenant relationship with the believer through Jesus christ; the believer’s existence benefits too!  For EXAMPLE: I am the atoning sacrifice (1 John 2:2). You are the atoned (1 Peter 3:18). I am Salvation (John 3:16). You are the saved (Romans 10:9). I AM the Light of the World (John 8:12). You are the Light of the World (Matthew 5:14). I AM the True Vine (John 11:1). You are the branches (John 15:1, 5). I AM the Good Shepherd (John 10:14). You are the sheep (John 10:3).  I AM the Door of the Sheep (John 10:7). You are the sheep who enter into the door (John 10:4). I AM the way, the truth, and the Life (John 11:14).  You are the ones who enter into the way (Matthew 7:13-14). I AM the LIFE (John 11:14). You have the Life (John 3:36).  I am the Spirit (John 4:24). You have the indwelling Spirit (Romans 8:9).by the GRACE of God I AM (we are) what I AM (we are)” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).“… in him we (YOU) live, and move, and have our (YOUR) being… “ (Acts 17:28 KJV).
“I AM!!!” “… Glory in His holy name …” (1 Chronicles 16:10 NASB).  “…I will proclaim my name … [I AM] … in your presence ” (Exodus 33:16-23 NIV). “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).
“…Jesus Christ IS IN YOU” (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).  “…[You] … can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me…” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).  AGAIN!! ““…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…And the LORD God …breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV). “I AM what I AM ” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).
BECAUSE OF WHO GOD “IS” I AM WHAT I AM. BECAUSE OF WHO GOD “IS” YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.
“…we exist  (in ALL ways) through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “by the GRACE of God I AM (we are) what I AM (we are)” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment