Saturday, March 10, 2018

THE HUMAN HEART CAN'T BE LEGISLATED, BUT IT CAN BE SAVED!



SALVATION, NOT LEGISLATION

“…How shall we escape, if we neglect SO GREAT SALVATION” (Hebrew 2:3 KJV).

 “…How shall we escape, if we neglect SO GREAT SALVATION; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and GIFTS…” (Hebrews 2:3-5 KJV).
True believers of the Christian Faith are NOT forceful and are NOT begging anyone to accept their way of believing. Christianity is INCLUSIVE with its invitation, but EXCLUSIVE with THE WAY to get there. “… WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the Lord “shall” BE SAVED…” (Romans 10:13 KJV).  “…Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY…” (John 14:6 KJV).
True believers of the Christian Faith believe Jesus Christ is THE WAY of salvation and to a relationship with God. Others have said and continue to say there are many ways to God.  Respectfully, okay. But, this is NOT an argument for true believers nor it is a defense; we simply believe John 14:6. “…Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY…” (John 14:6 KJV).
It is not the human opinion of true believers regarding the way of salvation. It is an immutable fact from God’s truth and Christians simple believe it. “…There is SALVATION IN NO ONE ELSE” (Acts 4:12a NLT). . “…Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY…” (John 14:6 KJV).
Therefore, the argument is NOT with believers; it is with God’s truth. “…And there is SALVATION in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be SAVED…” (Acts 4:12 NASB).
Unfortunately, many people CLAIMING the Christian faith have been argumentative, defensive, rude, and unkind to those who do not agree with their beliefs and I apologize. God instructs his people to “…BE KIND to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you…” (Ephesian 4:32 NASB). “…if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?” (1 John 4:20 NLT).
The God of the Christian faith is a loving God and so are his disciples. “…God is LOVE…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…every one that loveth …. KNOWETH God. He that loveth NOT KNOWETH NOT God; for God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…all men will know that you are MY DISCIPLES, if you have LOVE for one another" (John 13:35 NASB). “…YOU CAN IDENTIFY THEM (my disciples)… by their … fruit, that is, by the way they … act” (Matthew 7:16 NLT).
However, true believers like to share their faith with others. They like to share NOT to force you to believe their way, but because they think Jesus Christ and the GREAT SALVATION is the opportunity of a lifetime and all eternity.
On the surface, there are many mystic elements to the Christian faith that make no sense to outsiders. This is normal. Some things cannot be understood through human logic alone, but are spiritually discerned. “…The person WITHOUT the Spirit DOES NOT accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. ” (2 Corinthians 2:12-15 KJV).
True believers usually and eagerly share their Christian faith when they personally KNOW how the GREAT SALVATION has totally transformed their own lives. You WILL NOT authentically experience the GREAT SALVATION and remain the same. THAT IS GUARANTEED. “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a NEW creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become NEW…” (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV).
I didn't just get SAVED, but I was totally TRANSFORMED into a new creation, because the HOLY SPIRIT made me BRAND NEW!!
When someone shared the Christian faith with me I learned I was a sinner. “…all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God…” (Romans 3:23 KJV).  I learned I was headed for eternal separation from God or death. “…the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23 KJV).
Then they told me I could be saved through the GREAT SALVATION. They said, “God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). “…SALVATION is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved…” (Acts 4:12 NIV). The reason I could be saved from eternal death is because Jesus Christ died on my behalf. That truth made me cry. Why would someone love “ME” like that?
Nevertheless, “Christ died for [my]… sins according to the scriptures; And ...he was buried, and …he rose again the third day according to the scriptures…” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV). So I was kindly asked to confess Jesus with my mouth and believe him in my heart. I did. confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (ROMANS 10:9 KJV). “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house…” (ACTS 16:31 KJV). 
They also asked me was I sorry for my sins and I said yes. Then they asked me did I want to change by repenting. Again I said yes. “…REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE the gospel…” (Mark 1:15 KJV). “…REPENT ye therefore, and BE CONVERTED, that your sins may be blotted out …” (Acts 3:19 KJV).
That how I became SAVED and became a part of the GREAT SALVATION!! “…REPENTANCE toward God, and FAITH toward our Lord Jesus Christ. …” (Acts 20:21 KJV).
I felt elated and new!!! I was told the angels in heaven rejoice over repentant sinners. “…Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God OVER ONE SINNER THAT REPENTETH…” (Luke 15:10 KJV).
Later on I was baptized in water.  “…Peter said to them, "REPENT, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit….” (Acts 2:38 NASB).
I was saved years ago and the GREAT SALVATION has totally transformed my entire life. It is NOT just that you are saved from you sins, but it is the AWESOME, INTIMATE, LOVING relationship with God through Christ that propels you into a mystic experience of a lifetime.
Ravi Zacharias’ said this, “The Jesus I know and love today I encountered at the age of seventeen. I came to Him because I did not know which way to turn. I have remained with Him because there is no other way I wish to turn. I came to Him longing for something I did not have. I remain with Him because I have something I will not trade. I came to Him as a stranger. I remain with Him in the most intimate of friendships. I came to Him unsure about the future. I remain with Him certain about my destiny. I came amid the thunderous cries of a culture that has three hundred and thirty million deities. I remain with Him knowing that truth cannot be all-inclusive. Truth by definition excludes…”
Once you meet Jesus Christ and experience the GREAT SALVATION there will NEVER be anything GREATER again.
The GREAT SALVATION is exhilaratingly transforming. I still share Him sometimes with my words, but mostly through my lifestyle. I want to share him with you. Are you SAVED? “…REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE the gospel…” (Mark 1:15 KJV). confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (ROMANS 10:9 KJV).
No one is excluded. “….God … commandeth all men every where to REPENT…” (Acts 17:30 KJV). “…REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE the gospel…” (Mark 1:15 KJV). God “….is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9 KJV).
“… I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life” (Deuteronomy 30:19) OR “…Choose you this day whom ye will serve….” (Joshua 24:15 KJV).




















No comments:

Post a Comment