Sunday, March 25, 2018

THE MIRACLES ARE IN THE NAME, BUT WHAT MAKES THIS NAME SO MIRACULOUSLY?


THE MIRACLES IN THE NAME!

“… Glory in His holy name” (1 Chronicles 16:10 NASB).  “…I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence ” (Exodus 33:16-23 NIV). “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).
*
The bible has been translated in over twenty-three hundred languages and thus the pronunciation or spelling of Jesus’ name varies. In Hebrew it is Yeshua; in Greek Joshua, Ye su in Chinese, Jezus in Dutch, etc. Yet, “…THY NAME is GREAT in might” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).
It is “NOT” the pronunciation or the spelling that matters as much as the MEANING of the NAME. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  “…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).
In EVERY language or every pronunciation or spelling the name JESUS “STILL” means:  “savior” “anointed one,” "immanuel: god is with us," or “the lord is salvation.”
No matter what language we speak; Hebrew, Greek, Chinese, Spanish, English, etc. or whatever; “HE” is “STILL” the Lord and Savior who SAVES! Sinners are being SAVED from their sins in every language.
The POWER is in the GOSPEL message “NOT” the language. “….the gospel of Christ …. is the power of God unto SALVATION TO EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH…” (Romans 1:16 KJV).
Jesus SAVES in every language. He is the ATONING SACRIFICE in every language. Jesus is the INDWELLING SPIRIT in every language.
It is “NOT” simply the name that makes HIM Lord and Savior.  It is the POWER CONNECTED to the NAME that makes it MEANINGFUL! …Behold the Lamb of God (Jesus), which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29 KJV). “… He (Jesus) is the atoning sacrifice for our sins” (1 John 2:2 NIV).
The POWER GIVES the SON of Man’s NAME AUTHORITY because of “WHO” he is. “… He (Jesus) had a name written, that no man knew … his name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).  “… The Son of Man (Jesus) has authority on earth to forgive sins...” (Matthew 9:6 NASB). “… Jesus (the powerful WORD of God) …spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth…” (Matthew 28:18 NASB).
At birth, Jesus’ NAME also proclaimed WHO he is; which is SAVIOR. “ … The angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord…” (Luke 12:10-11 NASB).
The title of SAVIOR was GIVEN to the name JESUS before he was conceived!!! “… When eight days had passed, before His circumcision, His name was then called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb…” (Luke 12:21 NASB).
Through JESUS God reveals his HOLY nature and divine character to mankind. His NAME distinguishes him ABOVE any other name.  “… [NOW Jesus is]highly exalted…” with a “name which is above every name” (Philippians 2:9). “… He (Jesus) had a name written, that no man knew … his name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).
Through Jesus, God’s previous titles, references, and names - that revealed his holy nature and divine character - are represented in “THE SON.” “… He (the SON) had a name written, that no man knew … his name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).  “…the Word was God… (John 1:1-4 NASB). The Son  (the word of god) is the radiance of God’s GLORY …” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV). “The Son  (the word of god) is the exact representation of his being…” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).  ADONAI or YAHWEH or JEHOVAH or JEHOVAH ELOHIM or EL ELYON or JEHOVAH ELOHIM which means:  “Most High" “lord ” "LORD God."
ELOHIM or EL SHADDAI or EL-GIBHOR which means: “Creator, Mighty and Strong” “God Almighty” “Mighty God.”
JEHOVAH –JIREH means: "The Lord Will Provide."
JEHOVAH –RAPHA means: "The Lord Who Heals."
JEHOVAH –NISSI means: "The Lord Our Banner.”
JEHOVAH -M'KADDESH means: "The Lord Who Sanctifies or Makes Holy." 
JEHOVAH –SHALOM means: "The Lord Our Peace.
JEHOVAH H-TSIDKENU means: "The Lord Our Righteousness.”
JEHOVAH –ROHI means: "The Lord Our Shepherd.
JEHOVAH –SHAMMAH means: "The Lord Is There.
JEHOVAH –SABAOTH means: "The Lord of Hosts."
EL ROI means: "God of Seeing."
EL-OLAM means: "Everlasting God."
jesus means: “savior” “anointed one” "Emmanuel: god is with us" “the lord of salvation.”  … [jesus, the word of god] … is the … exact representation of his being (character)…” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).
The SON whose NAME, JESUS, “is” the MANIFESTED Word of God to mankind. “…Jesus saith  he that hath seen me hath SEEN THE FATHER” (John 14:9 KJV). 
Jesus miraculously demonstrated the POWER of God’s WORD by what he DID. “…The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV).
“….the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit” (John 6:63 KJV). “…I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
Jesus miraculously demonstrated the POWER of God’s WORD because he was the WORD of GOD. “… He (the SON) had a name written, that no man knew … his name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).  “…the Word was God… (John 1:1-4 NASB). "I and my Father are one." (John 10:30 KJV). “…God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and WITH POWER…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV).
Jesus claimed he and the Father were ONE. God CONFIRMED Jesus’ claims. “…God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and WITH POWER: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD WAS WITH HIM. And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV). “…I do nothing of myself…” (John 8:28 KJV). “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
God always confirms his WORD. God CONFIRMED Jesus’ claims with the demonstration of his POWER through the Holy Spirit.WHY DOES GOD CONFIRM HIS WORD? “… so [his people will] know that [HE is] the Lord…” (Exodus 10:1-2 NLT). “….Then you will know that I am the Lord your God…’” (Exodus 16:12 NLT).  
God confirms his miraculously WORD every time Jesus (the WORD) SAVES somebody.confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (ROMANS 10:9 KJV). “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house…” (ACTS 16:31 KJV). 
 God’s POWER demonstrated by the works of the Holy Spirit responds to JESUS, the WORD of God. Jesus NOW dwells “IN” you. “…The Spirit of God dwell[s]… in you…” (Romans 8:9 KJV).
JESUS works “THROUGH” the believer EMPOWERING and STRENGTHENING them to do the SAME works HE DID. “…whoever believes in me (or depends upon me) WILL DO THE WORKS I HAVE BEEN DOING, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father...” (John 14:12 NIV).
Jesus (the WORD of God) gives the believer the “SAME” AUTHORITY he had to use GOD’S POWER by the USE of his NAME. “…You can ask for anything in my name (jesus, the word of god,  power, authority, etc.)...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). “…BY THE WORD of the Lord the heavens were made…” (Psalms 33:6 NASB).
“…BY THE WORD of the Lord (JESUS) [You have authority, TO ASK ANYTHING in Jesus’ NAME] …” (Psalms 33:6 NASB). “… One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases…” (Luke 9:1 NASB).
 “…when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men…” (Matthew 9:8 NASB). “… I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you…” (Luke 10:19 NASB). “…You can ask for anything in my name (jesus, the word of god, power, authority, etc.), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). “….You may ask for anything you want…” (JOHN 15:7 NASB). Ask and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7 NIV). “…everyone who asks receives…” (Matthew 7:8 NIV). “…I will do whatever you ask in my name (jesus, the word of god, power, authority, etc.), so that the Father may be glorified in the Son…” (John 14:13 NIV).
“… so [my people will] know that [I am] the Lord…” (Exodus 10:1-2 NLT). “….Then [THEY] will know that I am the Lord [THEIR] God…’” (Exodus 16:12 NLT).  
 “…And this is the confidence that we have in him (Jesus, the WORD of God, POWER, AUTHORITY, ETC.), that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us” (1 John 5:14 KJV). “… [We]Receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands (follow his instructions) and do what pleases him…” (1 John 3:22 NIV).…That great Shepherd of the sheep ;;;may he work “IN US” what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen…” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV).…It is God which worketh IN YOU both to will and to do of his good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13 KJV).
Therefore, “…If we know that he hears uswhatever we askwe know that we have what we asked of him…” (1 John 5:15 NIV). What does God HEAR and what is he listening for? Jesus, the WORD of God gives us a hint when he SAID: “…I knew that thou (God) hearest me (Jesus, the WORD of God) always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe (depend upon the truth) that thou hast sent me…” (John 11:41-42 KJV). Martha, Lazarus’ sister said to Jesus, the WORD of God: “…I KNOW that EVEN NOW, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God WILL give thee…” (John 11:22-23 KJV).
GOD RESPONDS TO HIS WORD, ALWAYS!!! “…Not one of the good promises which the Lord (the WORD) had made … failed; all came to pass…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB).  “…So shall my word …that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).  “…You can ask for anything in my name (JESUS, THE WORD OF GOD, POWER, AUTHORITY, ETC.), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).
GOD WILL DO IT, BECAUSE HE ALWAYS RESPONDS TO HIS WORD!!
It is NOT simply the NAME that has POWER and AUTHORITY; it is the POWER connected to the NAME. “…I (the WORD, THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE AUTHORITY) will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).
The POWER and AUTHORITY IS “IN” JESUS NAME, but BELONGS to GOD. “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “…POWER belongeth unto God...” (Psalms 62:11 NIV). “….GOD IS ALL-POWERFUL. …glorify HIS MIGHTY WORKS…” (Job 36:22-33 NLT). “…I do nothing of myself…” (John 8:28 KJV).
God GAVE JESUS’ NAME (which is the WORD of God) the POWER and AUTHORITY. “… Jesus (the WORD of God)  … spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth…” (Matthew 28:18 NASB).
“…BY THE WORD of the Lord the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host…” (Psalms 33:6 NASB).
“…In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. … (John 1:1-4 NASB).
“…All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being … (John 1:1-4 NASB).
 “…Since the CREATION of the world God’s INVISIBLE QUALITIESHIS ETERNAL POWER (his WORD) … have been “CLEARLY SEEN”, being UNDERSTOOD FROM WHAT HAS BEEN MADE (EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THAT EXISTS)…” (Romans 1:20 NIV).  FOR INSTANCE: “…Then God SAID, “Let there be light”; AND THERE WAS LIGHT…” (Genesis 1:3 NASB).
The same POWER and AUTHORITY GOD used to create the world DWELLS in the believer through Jesus. the WORD, but BELONGS to God. “…Christ (the WORD) in you …” (Colossians 1:27 KJV). Christ  (the WORD) liveth in me” (Galatians 2:20 KJV). “…Jesus Christ (the WORD) is in you” (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).
“…the Word was God… (John 1:1-4 NASB). “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV).    “…The Spirit of God dwell[s] in you…” (Romans 8:9 KJV). “…It is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose” (Philippians 2:13 NIV).
Jesus, the WORD of God, GIVES the BELIEVER the “SAME” POWER and AUTHORITY through the INDWELLING Holy Spirit. “… One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases…” (Luke 9:1 NASB). “…It is God which worketh IN YOUto do (the WORK of his WORD)” (Philippians 2:13 KJV). “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (according to the commands of his WORD)…” (John 14:10 KJV). “…Jesus Christ (the WORD) IS IN YOU” (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV). “…I can do all things through Christ (the WORD) which strengtheneth me…” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).  
“…In this world we are like Jesus (the WORD, authority, power, etc.)…” (1 John 4:17 NIV). Therefore, “…You can ask for anything in my name (jesus, the word of god, power, authority), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). GOD WILL RESPOND TO HIS WORD ALWAYS!
The “same” ABILITIES JESUS, THE WORD had to heal, cast out devils, and deliver he GAVE to the believer. They NOW possess, the indwelling Holy Spirit ( THE POWER, THE AUTHORITY, ETC.) to DO what Jesus, the WORD, DID. What DID Jesus, the WORD, DO? “…The Spirit of the Lord … [was] … upon … [him[, because he hath anointed … [him] … to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent … [him] … to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV).
“…he who believes in Me (depends upon me, the WORD), the works that I do, he will do also...” (John 14:12 NASB).
Jesus was ANOINTED (set apart and ordained) with the HOLY SPIRIT and POWER. “…God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and WITH POWER: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD WAS WITH HIM. And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV).
The believer is also ANOINTED (set apart and ordained) with the HOLY SPIRIT and POWER. “…he who believes in Me (depends upon Jesus, the WORD), the works that I do, he will do also...” (John 14:12 NASB).
Therefore, “…You can ask for anything in my name (in jesus’ name, the word of god, the power of god, the authority of god, etc.), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). “….You may ask for anything you want…” (JOHN 15:7 NASB). Ask and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7 NIV).
How do you EXERCISE this POWER and AUTHORITY? First, “KNOW” that Jesus has GIVEN YOU full permission to USE his NAME. Using his NAME is like having his POWER-of-attorney.
A power-of-attorney is the GIVEN right to ACT for another person with their FULL permission. “… ask for anything in my name (with my power-of-attorney)..” (John 14:12-14 NLT).
Having his POWER-of-Attorney is the same as actually BEING Jesus and or being the WORD of God. “…He [or she]… that is joined unto the Lord is ONE SPIRIT….” (1 Corinthians 6:17). “…I and my Father are…ONE" (John 10:30 KJV).  “…that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us…” (John 17:21-23 NASB).
Second, when YOU make requests, to God, the Father, using Jesus’ NAME or his POWER-of-ATTORNEY, he “WILL” hear YOU as if he is actually hearing Jesus himself or the WORD. “…Jesus (the WORD) looked up to heaven and said, Father, thank you for hearing me (the WORD). You always hear me...” (John 11:41-42 NLT). “…This is the confidence that we have in him (Jesus, the WORD), that, if we ask any thing according to his will (the WORD), he heareth us [too]” (1 John 5:14 KJV).
 Third, when you MAKE a REQUEST or DECREE and USE Jesus’ NAME the Holy Spirit FULFILLS it! “…I will do whatever you ask in my name (with my power-of-attorney) …” (John 14:13 NIV). “…I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). “…I (the WORD) do nothing of myself…” (John 8:28 KJV). “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
Fourth, Jesus is WITH you – through his indwelling Spirit - as INSURANCE or a GUARANTEE that your REQUEST “will” be done. “….Again I say to you, that if two  (YOU and Jesus, the WORD) of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst….” (Matthew 18:19-20 NASB).
Jesus NAME is GREAT and is ABOVE any other NAME, because JESUS, the WORD, is HIGHLY EXALTED. “… [Jesus, the WORD of GOD is]…highly exalted” with a “name which is above every name…” (Philippians 2:9). “He (Jesus) had a name written, that no man knew … his name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).
 “…I will do whatever you ask in my name (in my word), so that the Father may be glorified (manifested, revealed) in the Son (the WORD)…” (John 14:13 NIV).  “… Jesus (the WORD) saith unto himhe that hath SEEN ME HATH SEEN the Father …” (John 14:9 KJV). “…The Son (the WORD) is … the EXACT representation of his being…” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).
Therefore,Trust in the Lord  (depend upon his word) with all thine heart …” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV). “… lean not unto thine own understanding…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV).  “ … In all thy ways acknowledge him (the WORD), and he shall direct thy paths…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV). “…The steps of a good man are ordered (directed) by the Lord (the word):” (Psalms 37:23 KJV). “…The commandments (instructions) of the Lord are right, bringing JOY to the heart…” (Psalms 19:8 NLT). “…JOYful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord…” (Psalms 119:1 NLT). God is “…watching over [his[… word to perform it…” (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB). “…It (his word) shall not return unto [him]… void, but it shall accomplish that which [God]… please[s], and it shall prosper in the thing whereto [God]… sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV). 
“…I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified (manifested, revealed) in the Son…” (John 14:13 NIV).
Because of WHO Jesus is as the WORD, his NAME, alone, has exalted POWER and AUTHORITY in ALL of earth and heaven. “… Jesus (the WORD) …spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth…” (Matthew 28:18 NASB).  And NOW Jesus, the WORD, has “…given such authority to men…” (Matthew 9:8 NASB). “… I have given you authority …” (Luke 10:19 NASB). Thus,“…You can ask for anything in my name (in my authority), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).
The POWER and AUTHORITY “is” in the NAME, but confirmed by the works of god. “…I do nothing of myself…” (John 8:28 KJV). “…the Father that dwelleth in me (the WORD), he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
“…I will do whatever you ask in my name (with my power-of-attorney) …” (John 14:13 NIV). “…I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).
 “…I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified (manifested, revealed) in the Son (and NOW “IN” the BELIEVER)…” (John 14:13 NIV). …It is God which worketh IN YOUto do ” (Philippians 2:13 KJV). “…the Father  doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “… Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive …” (John 16:24 NASB).
“… so that the Father may be glorified (manifested, revealed) …” (John 14:13 NIV). THE MIRACULOUS NAME OF JESUS, THE WORD OF GOD!










No comments:

Post a Comment