Monday, April 9, 2018

THE MIRACLE FROM ROUTINE DAYS "IS" TRANSFORMATION


THE MIRACLE OF EVERY DAY

“…One person esteems one DAY above another; another esteems EVERY DAY alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.…” (ROMANS 14:5 KJV). “…This is the DAY which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it...” (PSALMS 118:24 KJV).
*
The routine or repetitiveness, of EVERYDAY, gives people their sense of security or control where skills, abilities, and self-discipline can develop in a safe, fairly stationary, or predictable place. “…Jesus said to the crowd, “…I was there teaching EVERY DAY…” (Matthew 26:55 NLT). “…And EVERY DAY, in the Temple and from house to house, they continued to teach and preach this message: “Jesus is the Messiah….” (Acts 5:42 NLT).
EVERYDAY routine brings up words like dull, dismal, monotonous, boring, and repetitive. People see EVERYDAY routines as inflexible, unexciting, constraining, obligatory, limiting, and often without spontaneity.
Some EVERYDAY routines are on a schedule. A schedule helps ensure certain tasks are done every single day. Without a schedule some routine tasks may never get done and could cause things to get chaotic.
Schedules give EVERYDAY routines a little structure and help them run a lot smoother. When EVERYDAY routine runs smooth life can appear more dependable or peaceful.
Scheduled routines keep life somewhat under control: You know what specific tasks need to be done EVERY DAY. You can relax once you know essential tasks are complete. You can personally choose which task must be completed on any particular day and which ones can be put off for another day. You can procrastinate or you can totally redo the schedule of routine at your leisure.
The miracle from EVERY DAY routines is that they can develop an individual’s skills, abilities, and self-discipline by increasing efficiency from repetitiveness, build one’s momentum, produce positive (or negative) habits, and can turn willpower to motivation.
Increasing efficiency from repetitiveness means the more you do it the more it becomes a way of life. Eventually it will transform you. Walking, talking, feeding yourself, dressing yourself, and sleeping when tired all became habitual way of life.
Building momentum means small tasks done on a EVERY DAY basis can end up reaping big results in the long run. Saving $100 a month can turn into $1,200 dollars a year. Prayers eventually get answer. Obedience eventually get rewards. Waiting on the Lord eventually reap a harvest.
Producing habits or automations means you can choose daily tasks that are good for you and for your goals in life. Daily, routine exercising is a good habit. Prayer is a good habit. Bible study is a good habit. Going to church on Sunday is a good habit. Quiet time with the Lord is a good habit. Practicing biblical principles on a regular basis are good habits
Turning willpower into motivation means essential EVERY DAY tasks eventually become automated or you do them without much thought and thus bypass will power altogether. Brushing your teeth becomes automated. Walking, talking, hygiene practices, eating ALL become automated behaviors
Research has shown that EVERY DAY routine has created geniuses because there are very few or minimal distractions. In EVERY DAY routine the mind can concentration on a task in a safe, liable atmosphere allowing focus to become experience. When there are few distractions and focus is allowed, EVERY DAY routine tasks move forward to completion
EVERY DAY routine tasks are interrupted when other non-essential tasks interfere to decrease or totally stop the process altogether. Stopping process can become counter-productive to the point you will stop doing the task, give little focus to the task, or begin a habit of procrastination.
Procrastination in EVERY DAY routine can become habits too and you will discover you NEVER get things done. Sometimes an accountability partner can help keep your EVERY DAY routine flourishing as long as they don’t have the same procrastination behaviors.
EVERY DAY routine can include many hours days, weeks, months, or years of dull, dismal, monotonous, same-old, and repetitive tasks. However, EVERY DAY routine is one of your greatest blessings EVER.
GOD USES EVERYDAY ROUTINE TO TRANSFORM YOU. EVERY DAY routine gives you focus, and focus results in experience, and experience result in transformed behaviors, and transformed behaviors result in lifestyles. “…In this world we are like Jesus…” (1 John 4:17 NIV).
EVERY DAY routine plays an important role in transformation, especially when it comes to the task of becoming conformed to the image of God’s son.…God …predestined [you] to be conformed to the image of his Son…” (Romans 8:29 NIV). “…be transformed BY the renewing of your mind….” (Romans 12:1 KJV).
The miracle from routine days come when God intervenes on the EVERY DAY activities in your life to include tasks that are essential to your spiritual growth, development, and calling in life.
I was heavily involved with my daily routines of life when suddenly I got a piercing, lightening-like headache and had to go to the hospital. Suddenly I needed brain surgery.
Prior to that, my routine included care-giving for my 95 year old mother-in-law, finishing my doctorate, keeping up the house, taking care of my plants, exercising, counseling, and spending time with my husband.
I was in the hospital for three months. I was on the ICU schedule of routines for a few weeks and then on a rehabilitation schedule of routines for another few weeks.
When I went home on I was on a schedule of routines that revolved around recovery tasks. I left my home and came to recover in another state in my mother’s home.
Initially my mind felt so incredibly foggy and it was an effort to think clear. I felt my life belonged to those around me and not to me at all. All I knew for sure was I needed to be selfish with my recovery. I mean, after all, I didn’t just have a cold; I had brain surgery.
There were battles going on among my family members, but it gave me a headache when I gave too much attention to their issues.
Plus I was highly emotional. I was upset about how this brain surgery had impacted my life, especially the routine days of my life. My physical balance was affected too. I was stumbling into everything. My concentration was affected. My speech was affected and my independence was affected.
My husband was taking care of his mother, so I went home with my mother so she could take care of me. I cried as if someone was beating me with a stick as I walked down the steps of my home, away from my husband of almost 30 years, away from my familiar routine days, away from the state I called home and had come to love, away from good friends, away from my mother-in-law who was so dear to my heart, and away from a self I no longer knew.
I was only going away to recovery, but I knew my brain surgery had changed my life FOREVER. Already there was anger, controversy, bad blood, negative feelings, misunderstandings, and negatives among my family members. I had too little energy to defend, take sides, or be sensitive to any particular person’s feelings. My brain surgery had rattled me to the core and I didn’t want to go through it again. I went away to recovery.
Looking at me you would have never guessed anything had happened to me. When you don’t look pathetic enough you don’t get as much compassion, especially from those you see the most.
On top of recovering from my brain surgery I had to deal with the rejection attitudes and behaviors of some family members. When you are sick you are at the mercy of those around you: good or bad; happy or sad; right or wrong.
I had lost ALL the EVERY DAY routines of my life. I lost my independence. I lost freedoms. I lost comfort zones. I lost being close to my husband and mother-in-law. I lost being close to friends in my home state. I lost family relationships. I lost familiarity. I even lost my taste buds for chicken, my FAVORITE. I lost the ability to do activities I personally enjoyed. I lost choices. I lost the luxury of living my own life in my own style.
Suddenly I am in another state, with different people, restricted choices, limited freedoms, uncomfortable, not with my familiar, doing activities I did’t necessarily enjoy, and without the luxury of living my own life in my own style.
This is in no way a complaint against the people who have been there for me. I appreciate them all and thank God for them. These were my initial personally, internal struggles.
Thus, the miracle of routine comes when God intervenes on the routine activities in your life to include tasks or procedures that are essential to your spiritual growth, development, maturity, and calling in life.
My EVERY DAY routine drastically changed. One good thing about routine is the independence to do daily tasks as you please, especially if it includes running errands at your leisure. I could no longer drive. I could not run errands whenever I wanted to. Where or when I went anywhere depended on someone else. Initially this irritated me to no end, but beggars can’t be choosy.
People were doing me a favor. If they wanted to take me somewhere they would and if they didn’t want to they didn’t have to. If they wanted to pick me up and take me somewhere they would and if not; they didn’t. You are at the mercy of others. Of course, if you have the money you could call a cab, an Uber, or find out how to take nearby public transportation. However, my physical balance didn’t allow me to be that independent.
I had to adjust my attitude. Nobody had to do anything for me and was under no obligation to take me everywhere I wanted to go. I was no longer independent. I was at their mercy and should be grateful for whatever they did decided to do for me.
I cried heartily over that reality.
Remember I said EVERY DAY routine develops an individual’s skills, abilities, and self-discipline. The more I encountered the reality that I was no longer independent and I was at the mercy of others the more humble I became.
As days, weeks, and months passed EVERY DAY routine KEPT me at the mercy of others. My attitude changed. I no longer cried about it and I no longer got angry about it. I became more humbled. In fact, humility became an automated behavior. I became more grateful. I chose love over attitude. I chose respect over disrespect. I chose acceptance of differences over judgment.
I knew eventually my independence would return to me in God’s timing, but in the meantime God continued to TRANSFORM me through the miracle of EVERY DAY routines of humble tasks.
God’s miraculous EVERY DAT routines of transformation go FAR beyond training, practice, and shaping but on toward conforming to the image of his Son, Jesus Christ. God’s goal is to mature, conform, and transform NOT just inform.
The EVERY DAY routine of being at the mercy of others included many days of dull, same-old, monotonous, and repetitiveness tasks. However, this EVERY DAY routine of being at the mercy of others BLESSED me beyond compare.
When you establish your EVERY DAY routine, normally you do whatever you want. When God intervenes and establishes a new EVERY DAY routine you do what he wants. I DID NOT want to be at the mercy of others, but God wanted me to be at the mercy of others.
Why didn’t I want to be at the mercy of others? My personal pride. I didn’t like the idea of NEEDING people. I DIDN’T like to be at anyone’s mercy, because I didn’t want to OWE them. I DIDN’T like doing certain things or going certain places. I didn’t always like the rules other people lived by or always doing things “their” way.
What did the EVERY DAY routine of being at someone’s mercy teach me? It taught me a new depth of humility. It taught me that letting other people help me was a blessing to them. It taught me letting people help me was God’s way of using his vessels to love me. It taught me that letting people help me gave them a purpose. It taught me that letting people help me was a blessing to me. It taught me I had a NEED for others and ultimately a NEED for God.
I learned the key in life is to be STRONG and be GIVING, but don't be unloved or undernourished. Loving one another as Christ has loved each of us means you also choose to allow  others to love YOU!
In addition, it taught me to do things that other people like to do JUST because it makes them happy. It taught me not to be threatened because other people do, believe, or see things different than you.
Most importantly, no matter how bad I wanted my independence back it was God’s sovereign timing, which is always perfect. Thus the ultimate lesson of all lessons, besides humility, became PATIENCE.
The miracle from routine days result in transformation and includes a certain amount of TIME for God's training, practice, shaping, conditioning, and molding.
Godly training is included in order to strengthen one’s information skills and abilities. “GROW (develop) in the GRACE and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Timothy 3:18 NIV).
Godly practice is included in order to sustain or cement those new skills and strengths. Be conformed to the image of his Son...” (ROMANS 8:29 KJV).
Godly shaping ( the core of transforming) is included in order to ensure one behavior (skill or ability) eventually replaces another. “…transformed by the renewing (shaping) of [my] mind….” (Romans 12:2 KJV).  
Godly conditioning is included in order to improve one’s skills and abilities until they reach a state of maturity. …until we …become mature (perfect), attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:14 NIV).
Godly molding is included in order for a skill or ability to become personally desirable to repeat over and over again. “… [Therefore]… we all … are changed (molded) into the same image [of Christ] from glory to glory …” (2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV).
“…And in the PROCESS of time IT CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
Remember, TRANSFORMATION, of any kind, involves a sequence of actions or movements that effect forward changes. These forward changes are most likely a gradual,  or extremely slow, or a steady procession of activities embedded in EVERY DAY routine tasks.
Regardless of how fast or how slow the PROCESS; it is ALWAYS a continuous sequence of actions or movements with a definite purpose and end result. The PROCESS of transformation aims to move or carry things or individuals forward.
The sequence of actions or movements, in a PROCESS of transformation, are individual tasks that ALL link together to produce a goal or reach an end result. The PROCESS of transformation is about a thing or possibly an individual BECOMING altered through this procession of forward movements. Eventually, the PROCESS of transformation will produce a result after a certain amount of time.
The PROCESS of transformation becomes a sequence of actions and movements that require a certain amount of time and particular EVERY DAY, routine tasks that work together. In other words, the PROCESS of transformation takes TIME and the WORKING together of EVERY DAY tasks.
TIME is the challenge for the process of transformation. Most people get tired of EVERY DAY routine tasks. God has NOT changed and will not change the TIME he has allotted for the PROCESS of transformation in your life. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).
God does NOT reduce the time allotted for the EVERY DAY, routine tasks necessary to complete a TRANSFORMATION WORK in your life. “…And in the PROCESS of timeIT” CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
TIME is part of the transformation process. The transformation PROCESS has a PURPOSE. Every day routine is developing and maturing that purpose.  That purpose involve EVERY DAY ROUTINES that require a certain amount of time. “…And in the PROCESS of timeIT” CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV).
After TWO years my neuro doctor gave me the necessary papers to do simulation therapy that would ultimately lead to my release to drive again “IF” I pass the test. If I don’t past the first time I have to keep taking simulation therapy over and over again until I do pass. As I say before, the lesson of all lessons is PATIENCE.
“…My brethren ….the testing of your faith produces PATIENCE. But let PATIENCE have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing….” (James 1:2-4 KJV). “…Dear brothers and sisters …when your faith is tested, your ENDURANCE has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your ENDURANCE is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing….” (James 1:2-4 NLT).
The testing of your faith (dependence upon God), particularly during transformation PROCESSES, produces PATIENCE. PATIENCE is one of the GREATEST blessings that come of out of transformation PROCESSES. It is  in the PROCESS of EVERY DAY ROUTINES that PATIENCE grows and develops.
In the PROCESS of TIME, Godly training, practice, shaping, conditioning, and molding effect PATIENCE, which is the end result of a perfect and complete work of FAITH. “…My brethren ….the testing of your faith (depending upon God) produces PATIENCE. But let PATIENCE have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing….” (James 1:2-4 KJV).
The PROCESS of collective works (from every day ROUTINE) MUST be complete in order to influence PATIENCE’s growth. “…So let it grow, for when your ENDURANCE (patience) is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing….” (James 1:2-4 NLT).
I said earlier that I learned a deeper humility. I needed others in a healthy, godly manner. I needed to allow others to help me as conduits of God’s blessing. I needed to be more impartial and equitable, and learn to truly respect differences without feeling as if it is some kind of threat.
I’d learned these lessons, but my situation REMAINED the same. I STAYED at the mercy of others LONG after the lessons were learned.
This is the most CHALLENGING part of routine and it will no doubt TEST your faith. This is where the words DULL, DISMAL, SAME-OLD, TIRED, MONOTONOUS, BORING, and DRAB will test your endurance. “…My brethren ….the testing of your faith produces PATIENCE….” (James 1:2-4 KJV).
The testing of faith happens in every day routine and it is tempting to take matters in your own hands. You may think “Enough already!”  Many people have complained that God takes TOO long. It is normal to tire of certain every day routines, especially if they include pain, lack of independence, limitations, loss of some kind, sickness, or few choices. Yet God says, “….let PATIENCE have its perfect work, that you may be perfect (mature) and complete (grown), lacking nothing.” (James 1:2-4 KJV).
EVERY DAY routine becomes a path to full-grown spiritual maturity (perfect and complete). God has so ordered this aspect of routine in your journey. The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way…” (Psalms 37:23 KJV).
Thus, “….let PATIENCE have its perfect work.” (James 1:2-4 KJV). The transformation PROCESS has a PURPOSE. It must be completed and will involve EVERY DAY routines that include the necessary tasks to glean the end result. It is a God-ordained way to reach the end goal. “…that you may be perfect (mature) and complete (grown), LACKING NOTHING.” (James 1:2-4 KJV).
The sequence of actions or movements, in a transformation PROCESS, are individual tasks that ALL link together to produce PATIENCE or whatever Godly trait that is being developed.  
The transformation PROCESS of every day routine actions is about you BECOMING altered through the procession of forward movements. For instance, my transformation PROCESS eventually produced Godly humility and PATIENCE. However, ONLY after a certain amount of time.
“…And in the PROCESS of time IT CAME TO PASS…” (Genesis 4:3 KJV). “…YOU HAVE “NEED” OF ENDURANCE (patience) …so you may receive the promise…” (HEBREWS 10:36 KJV).
“….LET US NOT GROW WEARY while doing good, for in DUE SEASON we shall reap if we do not lose heart…” (Galatians 6:9 KJV).…‘We’ve given up everything to follow you…” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT). And Jesus said to him, …I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brother, sisters, mothers, children, and property – along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life...” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT).
THE MIRACLE FROM EVERY DAY ROUTINES RESULT IN TRUE TRANSFORMATION EVERY DAY ROUTINES are often a part of the TRANSFORMATION PROCESS and it has a PURPOSE. 
THEREFORE, KEEP GOING. DON’T GIVE UP. KEEP TRUSTING GOD. HE IS WORKING A TRANSFORMING MIRACLE WITHIN YOU!!











No comments:

Post a Comment