Tuesday, March 5, 2019

ASK ANYTHING IN MY WORD AND I "WILL" DO IT!


ASK ANYTHING IN MY WORD AND I "WILL" DO IT!

THE HUSBANDMAN and CAREGIVER: “I WILL DO IT!”

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).
*
 Fruitful branches choose to let the “God’s WORD” abide in them.”...If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV).“...Delight thyself ... in the Lord (the WORD); and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart...” (Psalm 37:4 KJV).

“…The sower (husbandman) SOWETH THE WORD …The seed (Jesus) is the WORD OF GOD ….. THE WORD …was sown in THEIR HEARTS (the ground; earth)…” (Mark 4:14-15 & Luke 8:11 KJV).

Jesus had another name.… [Jesus’ other name is]... The Word of God (the “good” seed)…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB). We have this treasure  (this seed) “in” earthen (human) vessels…” (2 Corinthians 4:6-7 KJV). 

Jesus, the Word is good seed and if it abides in you it will produce a good crop. “…The seed (Word) that fell on good soil (human heart) ...  [will]... produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted... ” (Matthew 13: 18-23 NLT).

Jesus, the Word is good seed and if it abides in you it will transform your mind. “…Be transformed by the renewing of your mind (through the Word)….” (Romans 12:2 KJV).

Jesus, the Word is good seed and if it abides in you it will conform your thoughts, actions, and emotions into the image of God’s Son. “be conformed to the image of his Son (the WORD)…” (ROMANS 8:29 KJV).

Jesus, the Word is good seed and if it abides in you, you can “ask whatsoever” and God, the Holy Spirit, will DO IT!. “... ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV).

The BIBLE says: “…You can ask for anything in my name (“in” the word of god), and I “will” do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).

“….You may ask for anything you want…” (JOHN 15:7 NASB).

“…Ask and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7 NIV).

“…everyone who asks receives…” (Matthew 7:8 NIV).

 “…God … is able, through his mighty power to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think …” (Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT).

“…You can ask for anything in my name (jesus, the word of god)...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).… His name (Jesus’ name) is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).

 “…Jesus (the WORD of GOD) … said, Father (Holy Spirit), thank you for hearing me (the WORD of God). You always hear me (the WORD of God...” (John 11:41-42 NLT). “…You can ask for anything in my name (“in” the word of god), and I “will” do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT). .”...If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you..” (John 15:7 KJV). “... ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV).

“……The seed is the WORD OF GOD ….. THE WORD …was sown in [YOUR]... HEARTS [and therefore, will ABIDE there)…” (Mark 4:14-15 & Luke 8:11 KJV). .”...If ...my words abide in you..” (John 15:7 KJV). “... ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV).

“…THE WORDS (that ABIDE in the human heart)… they ARE SPIRIT…” (John 6:63 KJV). “…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “…The Lord (Jesus Christ, who is the Word of God) is that Spirit [too]…” (2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV).

I (Jesus the Word of God) and the father (God, who is Spirit) are one…” (John 10:30 KJV).  The “WORD” or JESUS is spirit and God is spirit; they are one and the same. “…the Word was God  …” (John 1:1-4 NASB).

SINCE GOD IS SPIRIT, HIS WORDS CAN “ONLY” BE SPIRIT TOO! “…THE WORDS … they ARE SPIRIT…” (John 6:63 KJV).  THUS, “…God is not human “…God is Spirit” Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill…” (Numbers 23:19 NIV & John 4:24 KJV).

…The invisible [GOD]…from the creation of the world is …clearly seen, being understood by the things that are MADE …” (Romans 1:20 KJV). “ ... All things came into being (existence) through Him (the Word), and apart from Him (the Word) nothing came into being (nothing existed) that has come into being (existence)…” (John 1:3 NASB).

“…All things came [OR COME] into being through [the WORD]… (John 1:1-4 NASB). “…THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS FORMED at God’s [WORD]…” (Hebrews 11 NLT). “…BY THE WORD of the Lord the heavens were MADE…” (Psalms 33:6 NASB).



Therefore, “…You can ask for anything in my name (“IN” MY WORD, which is spirit), and I “will” do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).

“…You can ask for anything in my name (“in” the word of god, which is spirit)...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).

“….You may ask for anything you want…” (JOHN 15:7 NASB).

“…Ask and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7 NIV). “…everyone who asks receives…” (Matthew 7:8 NIV).

 “…And this is the confidence that we have in him (Jesus, the Word), that, if we ask any thing according to his will (revealed in his word), he heareth us” (1 John 5:14 KJV). “…[BECAUSE God, the Holy Spirit]... always hear me (the WORD of God...” (John 11:41-42 NLT).

“… [God’s ABIDING, fruitful branches]Receive from him anything [they] ask, because [they] keep his commands (keep abiding in his Word) and do what pleases him…” (1 John 3:22 NIV). “…If we know that he hears uswhatever we askwe know that we have what we asked of him…” (1 John 5:15 NIV).  “…[AND BECAUSE God, the Holy Spirit]... always hear [his word]....” (John 11:41-42 NLT).

“… [His word] shall not return unto [him]… void, but it shall accomplish that which [God, the Holy Spirit]… please[s], and it shall prosper in the thing whereto [God, the Holy Spirit]… sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).

“…I will do whatever you ask in my name (“in” my word), so that the Father may be glorified (REVEALED) in the Son (the WORD)…” (John 14:13 NIV).

“…I will do whatever you ask in my name (in the Word of God)…” (John 14:13 NIV).

"… [Depend upon THE WORD OF GOD and] …what [you] say will happen [and]…will be done for [you].” (MARK 11:23 NIV).

The HOLY SPIRIT “WILL” do; not “MIGHT” do, WHATEVER you ask in JESUS name or “in” THE WORD OF GOD. “…… HIS (JESUS) name is called The Word of God…” (Revelation 19:12-13 NASB).

Whatever you ASK “IN” the WORD of GOD “WILL” be done and it “WILL” bring GLORY (REVELATION) to God. “…I will do whatever you ask in my name (IN MY WORD), so that the Father may be glorified (revealed) in the Son (the WORD)…” (John 14:13 NIV).

He has granted to [his people, fruitful branches]… His precious and magnificent promises…” (2 Peter 1:4 NASB). “…As many as are the promises of God, in Him (“in” the WORD) they are yesalsoAmen” (2 Corinthians 1:20 NASB). “…I will do whatever you ask in my ...[word]…” (John 14:13 NIV).

This is not MAGIC and God is NOT a genie in a bottle. What God is SAYING is that he has GIVEN you FULL permission to UTILIZE the power and authority inherent in his WORD to accomplish his plans and purposes upon earth. “…Christ (the Word), who is the head over every power and authority (Colossians 2:10 NIV).

“… The Son of Man (the WORD) has authority on earth to forgive sins...” (Matthew 9:6 NASB).

“… Jesus (the WORD) …SPOKE to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth…” (Matthew 28:18 NASB).

THE POWER AND AUTHORITY IS “IN” THE WORD. “… Jesus (the WORD) …SPOKE to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth…” (Matthew 28:18 NASB).

Thus, GOD HAS GIVEN “HIS” PEOPLE (his ABIDING branches) POWER AND AUTHORITY “THROUGH” HIS WORD WHICH IS “IN” THEM. “…God, who had given such authority to men…” (Matthew 9:8 NASB). “… Jesus (THE WORD) ….gave them power and authority to cast out all demons and to heal all diseases…” (Luke 9:1 NASB). “… I (JESUS, THE WORD) have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you…” (Luke 10:19 NASB).

“…You can ask for anything in my name (in my  word which has “all” authority), and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).

“….You may ask for anything you want…” (JOHN 15:7 NASB). Ask and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7 NIV). “…everyone who asks receives…” (Matthew 7:8 NIV).

“…I will do whatever you ask in my name (my word, my authority), so that the Father may be glorified (revealed) in the Son (the WORD)…” (John 14:13 NIV).

 “…And this is the confidence that we have in him (Jesus, the WORD), that, if we ask any thing according to his will (his word), he heareth us” (1 John 5:14 KJV).

 “…Jesus (the WORD)…said, Father (Holy Spirit), thank you for hearing me (the WORD of God). You always hear me (the WORD of God)….” (John 11:41-42 NLT).

“… [We]Receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands (abide in his Word] and do what pleases him…” (1 John 3:22 NIV).

...he work “IN US” what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ (the Word)” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV). “…the Father doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).

…May he (God, the Holy Spirit continue to) work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ (the Word of God)” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV). “…If we know that he hears uswhatever we askwe know that we have what we asked of him…” (1 John 5:15 NIV). “…Jesus (the WORD)…said, Father (Holy Spirit)… You always hear me (the WORD of God)….” (John 11:41-42 NLT).

The POWER and AUTHORITY to ASK, or DECLARE or DECREE a thing,  or call those things that are NOT as though they were, or any GREAT work that is DONE according to and in agreement with GOD’s WORD, his WILL, and his PLAN, shall be DONE!! “… I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me (dependence upon me; the Word of God) will do what I (Jesus, the WORD) have been doing.  He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name,(Jesus, the WORD with inherent power and authority) so that the Son (also the WORD OF GOD) may bring glory (revelation and confirmation) to the Father (God, who is SPIRIT).  You may ask me for anything in my name,(the WORD, with inherent power and authority) and I will do it...”  (John 14:12-14 NIV).

FRUITFUL BRANCHES that have the WORD ABIDING “in” them can ASK “anything,” with confidence, and will WITNESS the POWER of the GOSPEL/WORD!

Fruitful branches IMITATE Jesus when it comes to speaking and asking God for things “in” his Word. Jesus openly admitted he didn’t even speak on his OWN, but said only what his Father GAVE him to say . “...the words  that I speak unto you I speak not of myself…” (John 14:10 KJV).

 “...I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak...” (John 12:49 KJV).

“...the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me...” (John 14:24 KJV).

”...If ... my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV). “... he shall give thee the desires of thine heart...” (Psalm 37:4 KJV). “…Then you will know that [he is] the Lord your God…’” (Exodus 16:12 NLT).

“…… I am God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). indw  “… [God] … is Your rock and Your fortress, your deliverer, Your GOD, Your rock, in whom [you] … take refuge; Your shield and the horn of Your salvation, YOUR stronghold.…" (Psalms 18:3 NASB).

“…His DIVINE POWER hath given unto us ALL THINGS that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3 KJV).I will supply all your NEED” (John 12:32 KJV). ). “...He careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:7 KJV). “…The LORD (the Word) “WILL” accomplish (take care of)…that which concerns [you]…” (John 14:31 NASB). “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV).  “…God will generously PROVIDE all you need (through his Word)…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT). ”... ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...” (John 15:7 KJV).

“…You can ask for anything in my [word], and I will do it, so that the Son (the Word) can bring glory to the Father.  Yes, ask me for anything in my [word], and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).  

“…Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made … failed; all came to pass…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB).  “He has granted to [you]… His precious and magnificent promises (his Word)…” (2 Peter 1:4 NASB). “… I knew (the Word knew) that thou (God, the Holy Spirit) hearest me always…” (John 11:41-42 KJV).

 “…God, who had given such authority to men…” (Matthew 9:8 NASB).  “… I (JESUS, THE WORD) have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you…” (Luke 10:19 NASB).

“…You can ask for anything in my [word], and I will do it, so that the Son (the Word) can bring glory to the Father.  Yes, ask me for anything “in” my [word], and I will do it...” (John 14:12-14 NLT).  

No comments:

Post a Comment