Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SPIRITUAL FRUIT & THE ROLE OF THE HUSBANDMAN/CAREGIVER!


THE SOURCE OF IT ALL

THE HUSBANDMAN and CAREGIVER #2

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

* 

The believer is in a covenant relationship with God, the Holy Spirit, the husbandman, and  caregiver. He has a VERY specific ROLE “in” their LIVES.

The parable of the VINE and its BRANCHES, was used, to give some revelation knowledge on HOW this covenant UNION was meant to function. “... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

Remember, the parable reveals God, the Holy Spirit, in the ROLE as the husbandman, and the caregiver in the life of the branches:

1. God, the Holy Spirit demonstrates he stands in the ROLE of husbandman /caregiver by taking care of the NEEDS of the branches through the TRUE VINE. “... I am the true vine...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “...No one can come to me (the true vine) except the Father (the husbandman) ... draw him...” (John 6:44 KJV). “... my Father is the husbandman....” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “… I AM WHO I AM ’ …” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “…I am  the ...God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, SOURCE OF TRUE GOODNESS. “...The lord is GOODthere is none good but one, that is, God” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “..O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is GOOD... (1 Chronicles16:34 KJV). “...cleave to that which is good…” (Romans 12:9 KJV).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, SOURCE OF LOVE.“…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). God’s “…love is patient … [God’s]…love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. … [God’s]…love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 NIV).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, HEALER. “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, SOURCE OF HOLINESS.“… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “…The [Holy] Spirit of God (the husbandman) dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9 KJV).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, PROVIDER. “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, SOURCE OF PEACE. “… [God] … will keep in perfect peace all who trust in … [him] … all whose thoughts are fixed on … [him!]” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, GUIDE. ….The Lord is “my” shepherd ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS, THE BRANCHES’, SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS. “… THE [HUSBANDMAN] … is Your rock and Your fortress, your deliverer, Your GOD, Your rock, in whom [you] … take refuge; Your shield and the horn of Your salvation, YOUR stronghold.…" (Psalms 18:3 NASB). “…there is none like unto thee” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

THE HUSBANDMAN IS THE BRANCHES’ ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR.  “…Thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour …” (Isaiah 60:16 KJV). “…There is SALVATION IN NO ONE ELSE” (Acts 4:12a NLT).

THE HUSBANDMAN’S ROLE NEVER CHANGES IN THE LIFE OF THE BRANCHES. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

2. God, the husbandman expresses his desire and faithful commitment to always stay with the branches. “…They (MY BRANCHES) broke that covenant, though I (the husbandman) loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says the Lord…” (Jeremiah 31:32 NASB).“...Abide in me, and I in you....” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

“…I  (the husbandman) am with you always, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV). God, the husbandman, will “…Never leave nor forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 KJV).  “…Behold, I (the husbandman) am with … [you] and will keep … [you] whithersoever [you]… goest…I (the husbandman) will not leave [you] ..." (Genesis 28:15 ASV).

God (the husbandman) is faithful...” (1 Corinthians 1:9 KJV). “... The [husbandman]... is faithful...”(2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV). “…If we are unfaithful, [the husbandman] ...remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is…” (2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “…You ...are a compassionate and gracious God (husbandman) ... abounding in ...faithfulness…” (Psalm 86:16 NIV). “...Great is his (the husbandman’s) faithfulness...” (Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT).

3. God, the husbandman, takes full responsibility for making the branches fruitful by empowering them to remain sanctified, and washed through the cleansing power of his Word; “...Every branch... that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye (branches) are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you....” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “...the will of God (his heart’s desire.), [is]…your SANCTIFICATION …” (1 Thessalonians 4:3 NASB). “…God (the husbandman) ... Himself SANCTIFY you entirely…” (1 Thessalonians 5:23 NASB). “...You [branches]... were washed (cleansed from sin), you were sanctified (made holy), you were justified (made right with God again) [through the TRUE VINE and by the [indwelling Holy] Spirit of our God (the husbandman)...” (1 Corinthians 6:9-11 NIV).

ALSO, “…BY THE WORD of the Lord [the branches are cared for and cultivated],..” (Psalms 33:6 NASB). “...[The Word]... is faithful and just ...to cleanse [the branches]... from all unrighteousness...” (1 John 1:9 KJV). “.... [The branches, therefore, keep] ...holy and clean, washed by the cleansing [power]...of God’s Word ...” (Ephesians 5:26 KJV).

“…THE WORDS  ...they ARE SPIRIT…” (John 6:63 KJV). “…God (the husbandman) is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “…the Word was God (the husbandman speaking)… (John 1:1-4 NASB). “... [the word]... is a light to reveal God (the husbandman) to the nations. (branches)..” (Luke 2:32 NLT).

“…The [word] ...is perfect (matures, develops, grows, cleanses, etc.), restoring the soul; The [WORD]... is sure, making wise the simple. The [WORD is] ... right, rejoicing the heart; The [WORD]... is pure, enlightening the eyes. The [WORD]... is clean, enduring forever; The [WORD is]... true; they are righteous altogether. [The Word is]... more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them Your [branches are]... warned. In keeping them there is great reward …” (Psalm 19:7-11 NASB).  “...[The branches]... are clean through the WORD which I (the husbandman) have spoken unto [them]...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

4. God, the husbandman ensures and guarantees the branches’ spiritual fruitfulness through him and him alone; “.... As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing...”( John 15:1-10 KJV). “... The Holy Spirit (the husbandman through the true vine) produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. …” (Galatians 5 NLT).“…The Holy Spirit (the husbandman through the true vine) gives birth to SPIRITUAL LIFE (fruit) …” (John 3:6 NLT). “…The Spirit (TRUE VINE) of God (the husbandman) dwell in you (the branches)…” (Romans 8:9 KJV).“…The Holy Spirit (the husbandman) produces  this kind of fruit in [y]our lives….” (Galatians 5 NLT).  

5. God, the husbandman, reveals to them the danger of not abiding with him and becoming unfruitful;. “…My people (branches) would not listen to me (the husbandman). They kept doing whatever they wanted” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT). … The people (branches) replied, “Don’t waste your (husbandman’s) breath. We will continue to live as we want to, stubbornly following our own evil desires” (JEREMIAH 18:12 NLT). “...If a man(woman) (branch) abide not in me (the true vine), he(she) is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…Thus saith the Lord; ‘Cursed be the MAN (or woman or branch) ... whose HEART departeth from the Lord (the true vine)” (Jeremiah 17:5 KJV).“... I forewarn you ... that those who practice such things(departing from the true vine) will not inherit the kingdom of God...” (Galatians 5:19-21 NASB).

6. God, the husbandman encourages, the branches, to ask him for anything and he will do it for them; “...If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you....” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…This is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will (choices, desires, heartfelt words,etc.), he heareth us” (1 John 5:14 KJV).

He has granted to [his people or branches]… His precious and magnificent promises…” (2 Peter 1:4 NASB). “…As many as are the promises of God, in Him (in the husbandman through the true vine) they are yesalsoAmen” (2 Corinthians 1:20 NASB). “…Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made … failed; all came to pass…” (Joshua 21:45 NASB). God, the husbandman, is “…watching over [his[… word to perform it…” (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB).

“…So shall [the husbandman’s]… word be that goeth forth out of [his]… mouth: it shall not return unto [the husbandman]… void, but it shall accomplish that which [God, the husbandman]… please[s], and it shall prosper in the thing whereto [God, the husbandman]… sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).

“…The Father (the husbandman) that dwelleth in [YOU, through the true VINE] he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “...[To the ABIDING BRANCHES, the husbandman says to] ...ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you....” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

7. God, the husbandman, informs, the branches, that fruit-bearing is proof of their intimate, covenant union; “...Herein is my Father (the husbandman) glorified (his presence witnessed), that ye (the branches) bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples (those in an intimate, covenant relationship with God, the Holy Spirit)....” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…The Holy Spirit  (the husbandman through the true vine) produces this kind of fruit in [the]...lives [of the branches]…” (Galatians 5 NLT).

…That great Shepherd of the sheep, EQUIP [the branches]... with everything good [through the true vine]… for doing his will” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV).

…That great Shepherd (the husbandman) of the sheep … may he work in (the branches) what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ (the true vine)” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV).

For it is God (the husbandman) which worketh IN [the branches] ...both to will (to empower them) and to do (to enable them) of his good pleasure...” (Philippians 2:13 KJV).

“…The Father (the husbandman) that dwelleth in [the branches] he doeth the works (he doeth the works of producing spiritual fruit)…” (John 14:10 KJV).

It is God (the husbandmand through the true vine) which worketh IN YOU (the branches)  (Philippians 2:13 KJV).  “…The Father (the husbandman) that dwelleth in [the vine and the branches] he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “…The righteous (the branches) will live by “his” faith (the true vine’s indwelling faith)…” (Habakkuk 2:4 NASB).

“…Every good GIFT and every perfect GIFT is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights…” (James 1:17 KJV).  “…The LORD (the true vine) SHALL GIVE (to the branches)…” (Psalms 85:12 KJV). “…A [branch]... can receive nothing, except it BE GIVEN him  (her) from [the husbandman]…” (John 3:27 KJV). “…What do you have that God (the husbandman) hasn’t given you? (1 Corinthians 4:7 NLT).

8. God, the husbandman encourages, the branches, to continue, to depend upon his faithful love for them; his love will keep them secure and safe; “...As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. ...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…His (the husbandman’s) DIVINE POWER hath given unto [his branches].. ALL THINGS that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3 KJV).I (the husbandman) will supply all [the] NEED [of the branches]” (John 12:32 KJV). ). “...He careth for [the branches].” (1 Peter 5:7 KJV). “…The LORD (the husbandman through the TRUE VINE) “WILL” accomplish (take care of)…that which concerns [the branches]…” (John 14:31 NASB). “…God (the husbandman) is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV).  “…God (the husbandman) will generously PROVIDE all [the branches] need …” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT). “…HE (the husbandman through the TRUE VINE) “WILL” KEEP YOU STRONG to the end…” (1 Corinthians 1:8 NLT). “…the Father (the husbandman) that dwelleth in [the branches] (through the TRUE VINE), he (the husbandman) doeth the works (OF LOVING the BRANCHES)…” (John 14:10 KJV).

9. God, the husbandman, also tells, the branches, that keeping his commandments, depending upon them, and cooperating with them will also prove their love for him. “...If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15).

A SINFUL lifestyle of PRACTICING sin will put a separation between YOU and God. An evil (unrepentant or untransformed) heart of unbelief (falling away/departing) will CUT you OFF from him. “... Do not quench (extinguish, cut off, separate from) the [Holy]... Spirit...” (1 Thessalonians 5:19 NASB).

“…Your INIQUITIES  (particularly UNBELIEF can separate)… you and your God…” (Isaiah 59:2 KJV). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

“…[The branches can be]... cut off from Christ! [The branches can choose to fall]... away from God’s (the husbandman’s) GRACE…” (Galatians 5:4 NLT).

God NEVER changes and therefore, his holy nature won’t mix with sin!”  “…I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).

YOUR SINFUL lifestyle practices (falling away or departing) WILL CUT YOU OFF FROM  HIM!! “... Do not quench (extinguish, cut off, separate from) the [Holy]... Spirit...” (1 Thessalonians 5:19 NASB). “…It’s YOUR SINS that … cut you off from God…” (Isaiah 59:2 NLT). . “…Your INIQUITIESseparated … you and your God…” (Isaiah 59:2 KJV).

“…what fellowship [can God, the Holy Spirit of] righteousness [have]... with unrighteousness? And what communion [can God, the Holy Spirit of]... light [have]...with darkness? And what concord [can God, the husbandman of]...Christ [the true vine have] ...with Belial? Or what part [of an abiding branch] that believeth [have]...with an infidel (who doesn’t believe)?” (2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV).

“... In Him (the true vine) .., you WERE SEALED ...WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE.…” (Ephesians 1 NLT).

However, the bible says, “... Do not quench (extinguish, cut off, separate from) the [Holy]... Spirit...” (1 Thessalonians 5:19 NASB).

“... the word of God (the true vine) is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit,....” (Hebrews 4:12 NASB). “…[Departing branches] ...have been cut off from Christ! [and] ... have fallen away from God’s GRACE…” (Galatians 5:4 NLT).

“…Thus saith the Lord; ‘Cursed be the MAN (or woman or branch) ... whose HEART departeth from the Lord (the true vine)” (Jeremiah 17:5 KJV).“... I forewarn you ... that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God...” (Galatians 5:19-21 NASB).

“...If a man (branch) abide not in me (the true vine), he (she) is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.... Abide in me, and I in you ...without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.... Abide in me, and I in you ......” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “…I  (the husbandman) am with you always, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV). God, the husbandman, will “…Never leave nor forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 KJV). 

“…HE (the husbandman through the true vine) WHICH HATH “BEGUN” A GOOD “WORK” IN [the branches]… “WILL” “PERFORM” IT (continue the husbandry) “UNTIL” the day of Jesus Christ (harvest)…” (Philippians 1:6 KJV).

“...HE (SHE) THAT “SHALL ENDURE (with the help of the husbandman through the true vine) UNTO THE END SHALL BE SAVED...” (Matthew 24:13 KJV).

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.... Abide in me, and I in you...BEAR MUCH FRUIT ...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). “...Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples....” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

THE ROLE OF THE HUSBANDMAN , IS TO GIVE GLORIFY TO THE PRESENCE AND GOODNESS OF GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT, upon earth, THROUGH THE EVIDENCE OF SPIRITUAL FRUIT DISPLAYED through THE BRANCHES!

“…God (the husbandman) anointed (empowered) Jesus of Nazareth (the true vine) with the Holy Spirit and POWER, and …he went around ...[producing spiritual fruit by]... doing good and healing all  (HOW?)...because …God [the husbandMAN]… was with him…” (Acts 10:38 NIV).

“…The [Holy] ...Spirit (the husbandman) of the Lord (the TRUE VINE)  anointed [empowered JESUS] to preach the gospel to the poor ... [empowered him] to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV). “… [Jesus was EMPOWERED by the Holy Spirit and he] went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; [BECAUSE] ...GOD [THE HUSBANDMAN] ...WAS WITH HIM…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV).

THE MAIN ROLE OF THE HUSBANDMAN IS TO DEVELOP, MATURE, GROW, CLEANSE, AND CULTIVATE THE BRANCHES, TO BEAR SPIRITUAL FRUIT!:

“...Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit...” (John 15:1-10 KJV). ".. and ...PROVE to be My disciples...” (John 15:8 NIV).

“…The …HOLY SPIRIT (husbandman and caregiver)…is the SOURCE of [all spiritual fruit]. … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).

No comments:

Post a Comment