Friday, March 15, 2019

SPIRITUAL FRUIT MEANS YOU ARE "CONTINUING" IN HIS LOVE!



THE HUSBANDMAN and CAREGIVER: CONTINUING IN HIS LOVE. PART 1

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

*

Continue in God’s love every day. God’s love is a rich, engulfing, majestic, Holy and deeply unconditionally expression of HIS heartfelt, immutable attitude you. “…There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life…” (John 15:13 NLT).… [Nothing]…will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:31-39 NASB). He has “….loved [you]...with an everlasting love….” (Jeremiah 31:3 KJV).

There is NO love, in all the world or universe, greater than God’s love. “…There is no greater love …” (John 15:13 NLT). “…there is  none like unto thee” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

I have personally learned and experienced deep and profound realties of God’s love.

 I have found God’s love covers over a lot of offenses. His love is fully forgiving and doesn’t keep a record of another person’s wrongs towards him.

God’s love is enduring. God’s love suffers long, because God deeply desires to give you a chance to get it and keep it right with Him.

God’s love is chronically faithful and loyal. God’s love makes a sacrifice and therefore willingly pays whatever the cost.

God’s love continues, even if it does not receive anything in return.

God’s love does not come with a wage attachment, where you have to somehow earn it.

 It does not come with a partiality tag, where you somehow have to be worthy of it.

It does not come with a merit tag, where somehow you have to be deserving of it.

God’s love is free towards the recipient of it and will not demand anything in return. This was a hard lesson.

God’s love won’t change, even if the recipient changes, walks away, rejects it, follows after another,  is unfaithful, offends,  abandons, or totally forgets about His love altogether. This was an EVEN “HARDER” lesson.

God has experienced the loss of his “OWN” people’s love for him, the replacement of their love for him with something else, and the complete separation or divorce of their love from him.“… [YOU]… FORGOT all about ME,” says the Lord…” (Hosea 2:13 NLT). “… you became proud and FORGOT ME….” (Hosea 13:6 NLT). “…for years on end my people have FORGOTten ME” (Jeremiah 2:32 NLT).

“…They ABANDONED ME and did not obey my Word….” (JEREMIAH 16:11 NLT). “…They ABANDONED the Lordthey turned their backs on him….” (2 Chronicles 29:6 NLT). “…The Lord replies, “This has happened because my people have ABANDONED MY INSTRUCTIONS; they have refused to obey what I said….” (JEREMIAH 9:13 NLT).

“… their heart is far from me…” (Mark 7:6 KJV). “…Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because HE DELIGHTETH IN MERCY…” (Micah 7:18 KJV).

…God has said “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV). “…If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is…” (2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV).

 “…Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments…” (Deuteronomy 7:6-9 NIV). “… The … FAITHFUL love of the Lord, [for you], NEVER ENDS...!”(Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  

[Nothing] … will be able to separate … [you] … from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:31-39 NASB). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). God, through Christ, has “….loved [you]...with an everlasting love….” (Jeremiah 31:3 KJV).

This is the kind of love God has for you. God will never go against his nature of Divine Love. “… he remains faithful [in his love for you], for he cannot deny who he is…” (2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV).

Love is who God is at the core of His being. If there were spiritual DNA, love would be God’s DNA.

In addition, God’s ways of loving are not mankind’s ways of loving and His thoughts of love are not their thoughts of love. God’s ways of loving are higher than those of humanity. “… [My]… thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways…..as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts…” (Isaiah 55:8-9 ASV). 

God is always pursuing man and man is too often running away with his or her idols and adulteries. “… for years on end my people have FORGOTten ME” (Jeremiah 2:32 NLT). “…They ABANDONED the Lordthey turned their backs on him….” (2 Chronicles 29:6 NLT).

The bible says: “...As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

Mankind’s reasons for NOT continuing in God’s LOVE are no different than that of Adam and Eve’s. “…But my people would not listen to me. They kept doing whatever they wanted, following the stubborn desires of their evil hearts. They went backward instead of forward...” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT). “...But the people replied, “Don’t waste your breath. We will continue to live as we want to, stubbornly following our own evil desires” (JEREMIAH 18:12 NLT).

It is a great possibility that you have been deceived by the enemy too and have “NOT continued” in God’s LOVE. you have left your first love (god, the holy spirit)…”  ... you have been cut off from Christ (THE WORD, THE INDWELLING SPIRIT, LOVE, ETC.)! You have fallen away from God’s GRACE (UNMERITED FAVOR OF LOVE)…” (Galatians 5:4 NLT & revelation 2:4 NASB).

God didn’t put you away, force you away, stop loving you, lose you, or leave you; YOU have “CHOSEN” to discontinue in his love, fall away, or leave HIM.

The further away you are from God’s love, the easier it is for the enemy to broaden the distance in the intimate, covenant relationship. “…Don’t do as the wicked do, and don’t follow the path of evildoers. Don’t even think about it don’t go that way. Turn away and keep moving (Proverbs 4:14-17 NLT). “…The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who CHOOSE that way. …” (Matthew 7:13-14 NLT). “…THE WAY is narrow that LEADS TO LIFE, and there are few who find it…” (Matthew 7:13-14 NASB).

God loves you so much, even when you discontinue in his love, blame him for all the evil in the world and yet participate in the evil yourself.

God loves you, even when your decision to discontinue in his love moves you away from him and  causes you to shut him completely out of your life. Ouch.

God still says to the backslider that even though you chose to discontinue in my love and betray me; if you want another chance; I will heal your unfaithfulness (Hosea 14: 4). “ ... Return ... to the Lord ... [YOUR] ... God... [AND GOD] ... will heal [YOUR] ... apostasy ... [AND] ... will love [you] freely..” (Hosea 14:1-4 NLT).

God never gives you up on loving you even when you choose to discontinue in his love. “…Who will separate us from the love of Christ? … [Nothing]…will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB). He has “….loved [you]...with an everlasting love….” (Jeremiah 31:3 KJV).

In other words, God doesn’t stop LOVING you ever, but he does yield to your human will that stubbornly desires to sin. “... But my people would not listen to me. They kept doing whatever they wanted, following the stubborn desires of their evil hearts...” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT). But the people replied, “Don’t waste your breath. We will continue to live as we want to, stubbornly following our own evil desires” (JEREMIAH 18:12 NLT).

“...The Lord said, My [Holy] ...Spirit shall not always strive (struggle) with man…” (Genesis 6:3 KJV). “…They DID NOT like to (choose to) retain God in their knowledge, GOD  (the Holy Spirit) GAVE THEM OVER to a reprobate mind” (Romans 1:28 KJV). “...[You choose to or not to]... continue ... in my love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

Nothing hurts worse than loving someone who says they love you too, yet continually chooses something or someone over you.

God’s love will still faithfully continue and endure through the apostasy of backsliders. “... [Nothing]…will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”(Romans 8:31-39 NASB). God is faithful...” (1 Corinthians 1:9 KJV). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “… he remains faithful , for he cannot deny who he is(2 Timothy 2:13 NLT).

What an awesome, incredible love!!!! Nonetheless, God’s GREAT love cannot STOP the apostasy of backsliders if they CHOOSE to discontinue in his love and PRACTICE a sinful lifestyle.... continue ... in my love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).“... But my people would not listen to me. They kept doing whatever they wanted...” (Jeremiah 7:24 NLT). But the people replied, “Don’t waste your breath. We will continue to live as we want to, stubbornly following our own evil desires” (JEREMIAH 18:12 NLT).

God’s love also takes responsibility for evil (apostasy)by saying, “….I… create evil…” (Isaiah 45:7 KJV).

Let me explain this a little as I understood it. After people have raised their children, eventually they become independent of their parent’s moral teachings.

The moral teachings are given to protect the child and keep them safe.

However, if they chose to reject the moral teachings of their parents; the grown child will have to deal with whatever consequences that comes along with those choices.

The only thing parents can honestly say, at that point, is, “I created that child or gave birth to them.”

The grown child chose to fall away from the moral teachings they had been taught and now they must face the consequences.

They used their human will to stray away from the safeguard of their parent’s moral teachings.

The same thing happens when God’s children stray away from the safeguard of his Holy teachings.

Thus, the further you are away from God’s righteous teachings, the further away you are from God’s protective, loving care.

When grown, human children stray from their moral upbringing sometimes the parents are blamed; just like people blame God for the evils of the world.

However, perception is everything. I will share a DIFFERENT perspective. Evil is not necessarily a person or thing; it is the absence of God. Just like darkness is the absence of light and cold is the absence of heat. Evil is the absence of God.

At one time, Adam and Eve had the freedom to be good, righteous, and holy and full of the Spirit of liberty(breath of LIFE). There was no reason to live independent of God’s holy teachings.

Adam and Eve’s indwelling breath of life, that made them LIVING souls and empowered them to respond to God’s Holy teachings UNTIL they willfully chose to follow Satan’s ways instead.

Therefore, God takes responsibility for creating evil since he created MANKIND with a HUMAN WILL to “choose.” “….I… create evil…” (Isaiah 45:7 KJV).

God created mankind whose “freedom to choose” distanced them from him, from his love, and from his presence of goodness. Evil is the absence of God (goodness). “… I am the light of the world..." (John 9:5, 8:12 KJV). “…The Light which … enlightens every man” (John 1:19 NASB). “….Apart from ,,,[you]… can do nothing you cannot be light)…” (John 15:5 NIV).

Adam and Eve were originally created to “freely choose” among the natural and supernatural life around them.

When you accept Christ as Lord and Savior your “ability to freely choose” among the natural and supernatural life is restored. “…Jesus Christ maketh thee whole (RESTORES YOU AGAIN)…” (Acts 9:34 KJV). “…The Light which … enlightens every man” (John 1:19 NASB).

God wants you to freely respond to him out of love and not out of force, or obligation, or legalism. “…Choose you this day whom ye will serve….” (Joshua 24:15 KJV).

Love that flows, when a person freely and willfully chooses to express it, is usually authentic.

Would you want someone to love you out of obligation, force, duty, or grudgingly?

That’s why God restores, opens, and frees your ability to choose and respond to life, as YOU please, again. “IN” Christ, you now truly have” free will”.  “…Who will free me from this life (or human will) that is dominated by sin?” (Romans 7:14-25 NLT). “…The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord…(Romans 7:14-25 NLT).  “…If the Son therefore shall make you free, you SHALL be free indeed…” (John 8:36 KJV). But, “….Apart from [the indwelling spirit],.. [you]… can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV).

A “free will” is a will that can respond to the natural and supernatural world.  It once was easy to do both, but now it’s impossible to freely choose to respond to the supernatural realm of God. “…The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to [the sin nature]. …I don’t really understand myself, for I want to [be holy] …but I don’t [allow myself to depend upon God’s indwelling Spirit]... Instead, I do what I hate. So I am not the one doing wrong; it is [the sinful nature]… living in me that does it.  And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to [be holy) … [which]… is right, BUT I CAN’TWho will free me from this life that is dominated by [impurity and unholiness]?” (Romans 7:14-25 NLT).

“…The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord…(Romans 7:14-25 NLT).  “If the Son therefore shall make you free, you SHALL be free indeed…” (John 8:36 KJV). “….Apart from [the indwelling spirit],.. [you]… can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV).

Believers have the freedom, right now, to choose to respond to the natural and the supernatural realm through faith in, dependency upon, and cooperation with God, the indwelling Holy Spirit. “... [You have been] made free from sin….” (Romans 6:18 KJV).

Thus, they can depend upon the indwelling Holy Spirit to empower them to live free or they can remain limited to depending upon the flesh, which CANNOT empower them to live free. “…Because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death (spiritual death) …” (Romans 8:1-14 NLT). “…God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son....” (Romans 8:1-14 NLT).

How have you, personally, started choosing to respond to God’s holiness or are you still choosing to respond to ongoing sin?

Have you discontinued from God’s love or are you still in a YADA relationship? “…So I say, let the Holy Spirit (IF you have the indwelling Holy Spirit) guide your lives ...the [ indwelling Holy] Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature (body) desires. These TWO FORCES are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. …” (Galatians 5 NLT). “... Their minds are full of darkness; they wander far from the life God gives because they have closed their minds and hardened their hearts against him...” (Ephesians 4:8 NLT).... continue ... in my love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment