Tuesday, March 12, 2019

HIS GLORY IS DISPLAYED THROUGH SPIRITUAL FRUIT!



THE HUSBANDMAN and CAREGIVER: MAKING FRUITFUL BRANCHES GLORIFY GOD

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

*

What is the point of going through the pain and heartache of trials and tribulations or showing, the unlovable, love, or sacrificing self, for obedience, “IF” God doesn’t get the GLORY?  God’s people LIVE to GIVE him the glory “through” their LIFESTYLE.

His GLORY, witnessed through the lifestyles (righteous conduct) of HIS people, will GIVE God, the Holy Spirit, honor, reveal  his presence, be a witness to his goodness, confirm his Word as truth, expose him as the Lord over their lives, and will PROVE his kingdom has come upon the earth!

“...He that abideth in me, and I in him ... If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you ...Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

The KEY to giving God GLORIFY is GREATLY linked to ABIDING in JESUS or in the WORD of God! “...He that abideth in me, and I in him ... If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you ...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

God is SPIRIT. His WORD is SPIRIT also. “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV).“...the Lord (Christ, the Word) is that Spirit…” (2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV). “.. I and the father are one...” (John 10:30 KJV). “…THE WORDS THAT I (Jesus) SPEAK unto you, they ARE SPIRIT (God) …” (John 6:63 KJV). “

The SPIRIT dwells within. It is the SPIRIT that PRODUCES the SPIRITUAL fruit.the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9 KJV). “…Christ in you, …” (Colossians 1:27 KJV). “…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT).
It is the SPIRIT that produces the spiritual fruit “IN” and “THROUGH” his people.It is the same God who does the work IN and THROUGH all of us who are his … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).
It is the SPIRIT that produces spiritual fruit and gives God glory by displaying his indwelling power and providing the PROOF you are indeed, his disciples or true followers. The HOLY SPIRIT DISPLAYS God’s power THROUGH each of us … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).“…the ...Father that dwelleth in [YOU], he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “...Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).… [They will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV).
“….WE PROVE OURSELVES by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit WITHIN us…” (2 Corinthians 6:6 NLT).  
“…Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7 NASB). God zooms in on the “…hidden man of the heart…” (1 Peter 3:4 KJV). “...For from within, out of the heart of man, proceed evil thoughts… wickedness...  All these evil things come from within, and defile a person…” (Mark 7:21-23 KJV). 
“…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT). “….WE PROVE OURSELVES ...by the Holy Spirit WITHIN us…” (2 Corinthians 6:6 NLT).  
“… [You will know God’s people]….by their fruits…” (Matthew 7:16 KJV). … [They will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV).
The HUSBANDMAN is given PRAISE when HIS branches bear FRUIT! Fruitfulness PROVES discipleship (cultivation). Fruitfulness GLORIFIES God (the husbandman). “…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT). “...Herein is (how) my Father [IS]...glorified..” (John 15:1-10 KJV).… [My true disciples will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV).
Fruitfulness which refers to spiritual or righteous conduct GIVES “GLORY” to God, the Holy Spirit.
Righteous conduct, witnessed through God’s people is empowered by the indwelling Holy Spirit, and gives GLORY to God. 
Righteous conduct is fruitful behavior that gives honor, shows respect, is a form or worship and praise, and reveals one’s obedience and allegiance toward God, the Holy Spirit.
Righteous conduct is a fruitful behavior that acknowledges God, the Holy Spirit, is Lord of lords and King of kings in the hearts and lives of his people and he ALONE deserves “ALL” their honor, praise, and worship!
“...Give to the Lord the glory he deserves!..” (1 Chronicles 16:29 NIV). “...Herein is (how) my Father [IS] … glorified..” (John 15:1-10 KJV).… [That his true disciples will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV). “…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT).
The importance of GLORIFYING God is “NOT” about massaging God’s ego, but about witnessing, demonstrating, and revealing to the LOST and NEEDY that God’s kingdom has come upon the earth THROUGH first JESUS and now THROUGH his people.
THROUGH JESUS: “...[Jesus] went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God...” (Luke 8:1 KJV).
“…The Spirit of the Lord [was]... upon [Jesus] ...he ... anointed [or empowered him]… to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent [him]… to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV).
God anointed (or empowered) Jesus of Nazareth (HOW?) with the Holy Ghost and WITH POWER (what did jesus do?)...  [he]...went about doing good (witnessing God Glory), and healing (demonstrating God’s glory) all that were oppressed of the devil …(HOW?) GOD WAS WITH HIM…” (Acts 10:38-39 KJV)
“…God [did]... the work IN and THROUGH ...[Jesus]… (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT). 
 “…The HOLY SPIRIT DISPLAY[ED his]... power THROUGH [Jesus]… (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).
“…God ...[DID]... powerful miracles, wonders, and signs through him,  (Jesus) as you well know. …” (ACTS 2:22 KJV). “…the Father... [that DWELT within JESUS]… he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
THROUGH HIS PEOPLE: “…Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and POWER (the indwelling Holy Spirit), performed great wonders and signs among the people…” (Acts 6:8 NIV). 
 “…God did extraordinary MIRACLES (by the indwelling Holy Spirit) through Paul” (Acts 19:11 NIV). 
“…I persevered in demonstrating among you the marks of a true apostle, including signs, wonders and MIRACLES (the WORKS of the Holy Spirit)…” (2 Corinthians 12:12 NIV). “…the Father that dwelleth in [you], he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
“…God who does the work IN and THROUGH all of [those].. who are his. The HOLY SPIRIT DISPLAYS God’s [power and fruit]... THROUGH each of us … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).
 “…the Father that dwelleth in [you], he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “…Simon himself believed … and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done…” (Acts 8:13 KJV). “… God give[s] you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because … you believe  the message you heard about Christ…” (Galatians 3:5 NLT). “… [The] Good News)… It is the power (sign and wonder) of God at work (miraculously) SAVING” (Romans 1:16 NLT)
Jesus was sent to GIVE God the GLORY that is due to him and so are YOU. “...Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering (your LIFE through obedience), and come before him: worship (through righteous conduct) the Lord in the beauty of holiness (THE BEAUTY OF HIS PRESENCE WITNESSED THROUGH HIS GOODNESSES)...” (1 Chronicles 16:29 KJV).
“...And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, (God’s glory heard) and healing (God’s glory witnessed) every sickness and every disease among the people...” (Matthew 9:35 KJV). 
Righteous conduct, witnessed, revealed, demonstrated, “in” and “through” Jesus, drew the LOST and NEEDY to God. “...the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing...” (Luke 9:11 KJV). 
“...And wherever he went—into villages, towns or countryside—they placed the sick in the marketplaces. They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed...” (Mark 6:56 KJV). 
“...Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there...” (Matthew 19:2 KJV). “...the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all...” (Luke 6:19 KJV). 
… God  work[ed] … in … [Jesus] … what is pleasing to him [to him]…” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV). “…the Father... [that DWELLS within JESUS]… he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).
“...Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering (your LIFE through obedience, submission, sacrifice, etc.), and come before him: worship (through righteous conduct) the Lord in the beauty of holiness (his presence in his goodnesses toward mankind)...” (1 Chronicles 16:29 KJV).
“...Give to the Lord the glory he deserves!..” (1 Chronicles 16:29 NIV). “...Herein is (how) my Father glorified..” (John 15:1-10 KJV).
WHO IS THE FATHER THAT “YOU” GLORIFY upon the earth? “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “…I am  the Lord, the God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I, the LORD … the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB).  
“...The lord is GOODthere is none good but one, that is, God” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  And, There is none holy as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV). “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). “… [God] … will keep in perfect peace all who trust in … [him] … all whose thoughts are fixed on … [him!]” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).….The Lord is “my” shepherd ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT).
“…… I am God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). indw  “… [God] … is Your rock and Your fortress, your deliverer, Your GOD, Your rock, in whom [you] … take refuge; Your shield and the horn of Your salvation, YOUR stronghold.…" (Psalms 18:3 NASB). 
“ …My people …I will PUT my SPIRIT in you and you will LIVE …Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord...’” (Ezekiel 37 NIV).  “…so you will know that [GOD “IS”] the Lord…” (Exodus 10:1-2 NLT). “…Then you will know that [GOD is] the Lord your God…’” (Exodus 16:12 NLT). 
“…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT). “… [God, the Holy Spirit’s, true disciples will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV). 
Righteous conduct or spiritual fruit is the result of surrendering to the work, of the indwelling Holy Spirit, in and through you. Father not My will, but Yours be done…" (Luke 22:42-43 NIV). “…I do nothing of myself…” (John 8:28 KJV).
Righteous conduct or spiritual fruit is the result of trusting in, depending upon and cooperating with the character and attributes of God and his WORD. “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV).  “…the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM  (or depends upon him) WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED…" (ROMANS 10:11 NASB). …Trust in (or depend upon) the Lord with all thine heart…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV).  “…The LORD “WILL” accomplish (take care of)…that which concerns [you]…” (John 14:31 NASB). “...Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:7 KJV).   “…All he does is just and good, and all his commandments are TRUSTWORTHY (dependable)….” (PSALMS 111:7 NLT). “…[God is]… sustaining ALL THINGS by his powerful word…” (Hebrews 1:3 NIV). “…in him  ALL THINGS hold together…” (Colossians 1:7 NIV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…My counsel … SHALL stand, and I will do all my pleasure” (Isaiah 46:10 KJV).  “…So shall [his]… word be that goeth forth out of [his]… mouth: it shall not return unto [him]… void, but it shall accomplish that which [God]… please[s], and it shall prosper in the thing whereto [God]… sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV).  “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).
Righteous conduct or spiritual fruit GLORFIES GOD and is WITNESSED through OBEDIENCE.
We are ALL given various assignments that take us through MANY trials and tribulations for possibly days, weeks, months, or even years.
The VICTORY in those assignments are not in how they do or do not turn out as we expected, or whether they turn into a double blessings like Job, or if the person changes or doesn’t change; the VICTORY is PROVEN through the FRUIT!!! “...Herein is (how) my Father [IS] … glorified..” (John 15:1-10 KJV). 
… [That his true disciples will]… bear much fruit, and …PROVE to be [God’s]… disciples…” (John 15:8 NIV). “…The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness…” (Galatians 5:22 NLT). “...Give to the Lord the glory he deserves!..” (1 Chronicles 16:29 NIV). 
He PLANS to REWARD those who have LABORED, through the ASSIGNMENTS “HE” has given them. AT the PROPER TIME “they” WILL REAP A HARVEST if ‘they” do not give up” (Galatians 6:9 NIV). “…‘We’ve given up everything to follow you…” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT). 
And Jesus (THE WORD) said to him, …I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brother, sisters, mothers, children, and property – along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life...” (Mark 10:28-31 NLT).
Becoming FRUITFUL BRANCHES glorifies God and reveals a loving, covenant relationship, you personally, share with God, the husbandman.“…If you love me, you will (not might, maybe, sometimes, when I feel like it, or occasional, etc.) keep my commandments” (John 14:15).
REMEMBER: “…The Holy Spirit gives birth to SPIRITUAL LIFE …” (John 3:6 NLT). “... The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. …” (Galatians 5 NLT). "…My Father is glorified by this, that “YOU” bear much fruit...” (John 15:8 NIV).  
 “…Ye shall know [those with the indwelling Holy Spirit]… by their fruits…” (Matthew 7:16 KJV). “…He who ABIDES in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit(John 15:1-11 NASB). “…The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance…” (Galatians 5:22-23 KJV). "…My Father is glorified by this, that “YOU” bear much fruit, and so PROVE to be My disciples” (John 15:8 NIV).  
"…My Father is glorified by this, that “YOU” bear much fruit...” (John 15:8 NIV).  "…[They you]... PROVE to be My disciples” (John 15:8 NIV). 
HIS GLORY IS WITNESSED “IN” THE SPIRITUAL FRUIT DISPLAYED "THROUGH" YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment