Tuesday, March 19, 2019

SPIRITUAL FRUIT & THE SOURCE OF IT ALL!

       

THE SOURCE OF IT ALL

THE HUSBANDMAN and CAREGIVER #1

“... I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love...” (John 15:1-10 KJV).

*

 The SOURCE of it ALL is God, the husbandman and the caregiver who is the Holy Spirit. “…GOD “IS” SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God EXISTS as Spirit. “…God is not human “…God is Spirit  …” (Numbers 23:19 NIV & John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

God is the ULTIMATE Spiritual being or spiritual existence. “…GOD “IS” SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). “… I am (“ I exist as”) God, and there is none else… I am (“I exist as”) God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV).  

“… there is NONE like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV). “… I AM (“I exist as”) WHO I AM (“who I exist as”)” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

God’s existence is, intimately, REALIZED through his indwelling PRESENCE.  “…My Presence will go with you…” (Exodus 33:14 NIV). “…I am with you always, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV). “… [God will] … Never leave nor forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 KJV).  “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence; presence)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).

God’s existence and presence is EVERYWHERE! It is among us, within us, around us, and through us. “… I AM WHO I AM who is … who was and who is to come, the Almighty (existence)…" (Exodus 3:14-15 & Revelation 1:8 NASB).

GOD makes himself KNOWN to mankind particularly through creation. the whole earth is full of his GLORY (existence; presence, goodness)…” (Isaiah 6:3). “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence; presence, goodness)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).

 “…God who created all things…” (Ephesians 3:3-4, 9 NASB). “… there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).

“..Worthy art Thou, our Lord and Godfor Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will they existed and were created…” (Revelation 4:11 NASB).

“…In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth …  And the Spirit of God (or existence) MOVED upon the face of the waters…” (Genesis 1:1-3 KJV).

God “IS” the ultimate EXISTENCE or CREATOR and the SOURCE of it all.  “… I AM (the ultimate existence) WHO I AM (the ultimate presence)” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…The …HOLY SPIRIT …is the SOURCE of [all existence, creation, goodness, etc.]. … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).

Because God exist; YOU exist. HE. “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “… HE Himself GIVES to all people LIFE and BREATH and all things…” (Acts 17:25 NASB).  “…I charge you in the presence of God, who GIVES LIFE to all things…” (1 Timothy 6:13 NASB). “…The …HOLY SPIRIT …is the SOURCE of [all existence, creation, etc.]. … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).

Not only is God with us ALL, whether we acknowledge it or not, but he is deeply INTIMATE with his CHILDREN.“… His name Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us…” (Matthew 1:23 NASB). “…Behold, I AM WITH… [YOU] and  I WILL NOT LEAVE [YOU] ." (Genesis 28:15 ASV).  

“…I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, to the very end…" (Matthew 28:20 NIV).…God has said “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you…” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV).

How is God deeply intimate WITH HIS CHILDREN?  “…the Spirit of God dwell[s] in [them]…” (Romans 8:9 KJV).

Having an intimate, covenant relationship, with his children, is important to God; God NEVER leaves his children, male or female, ALONE!  “… His name Immanuel,” which translated means, “God with us…” (Matthew 1:23 NASB). …God has said “Never will I leave you (PRESENCE); never will I forsake (EMOTIONALLY) you…” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV). “…I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV).  “…Behold, I AM WITH… [YOU] … and  I WILL NOT LEAVE [YOU] ." (Genesis 28:15 ASV).The LORD thy God …will not fail (leave) thee, nor forsake thee (abandon)” (Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV).  “… Behold, I am with … [you] and will keep … [you] whithersoever [you]… goest…I will not leave [you] ..." (Genesis 28:15 ASV).

The relationship with God comes through Jesus!  “…[Immanuel] … is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship (relationship) … [with]… his Son Jesus Christ our Lord …” (1 Corinthians 1:9 KJV).

God, the Holy Spirit  is WITH YOU and takes FULL responsibility of HEADSHIP, HUSBANDRY, and CAREGIVING in the relationship. “…the HEAD  of EVERY man (woman) (believer) is Christ ...” (1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). “...Every branch... that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye (branches) are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you....” (John 15:1-10 KJV).  “...He careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:7 KJV). “…I AM THE VINE AND YE ARE THE BRANCHES…” (JOHN 15:1, 5 NIV).  “…Abide in Me, and I in you…” (John 15:4-6 NASB).Apart from Me you can do nothing…” (John 15:4-6 NASB).

God is WITH, his children, by choice and he wants them, to choose, to be WITH HIM. “…God with us…” (Matthew 1:23 NASB).…He that is joined unto the Lord is ONE SPIRIT…[with God, the Father through Jesus Christ, our Lord] … (1 Corinthian 6:17 KJV). “…Choose LIFE” (Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV). “…Jesus said… I am the LIFE…..” (John 11:25 KJV).

God PROMISES to be WITH his children, FOREVER, in 3 ways. 1. God BONDS to the believer through immutable LOVE. “…love, which is the perfect BOND of unity...” (Colossians 3:14 NASB). “….[Nothing]…shall be able to separate [you]… from the love of God which is “in” Christ Jesus our Lord…” (Romans 8:38-39 KJV).  “….the…faithful love of the Lord, never ends...!”(Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT). 2. God CONNECTS to the believer through his immutable INDWELLING SPIRIT. “…He that is joined (connected) unto the Lord is ONE SPIRIT” (1 Corinthians 6:17 KJV). “…Christ [is]…in you …” (Colossians 1:27 KJV). “…The Spirit of God dwell[s]… in you…” (Romans 8:9 KJV). 3. God SUSTAINS the relationship with the believer through his immutable AMAZING GRACES. “…In him (Jesus) ALL THINGS  (the relationship)…hold together…” (Colossians 1:7 NIV). “… [Jesus is]…sustaining ALL THINGS (the relationship)… by his powerful word…” (Hebrews 1:3 NIV). “….Apart from Me (God, Holy Spirit, husbandman, caregiver, etc.), you can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV).

“…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “…God is able to make all GRACE abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things…” (2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV).

 “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV). “…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV). “…If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is…” (2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “… The … FAITHFUL love of the Lord, [for you], NEVER ENDS...!”(Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT). “…I am with you always, to the very end…"(Matthew 28:20 NIV). “…The …HOLY SPIRIT …is the SOURCE of [all existence, creation, relationship, etc.]. … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).





God, the Holy Spirit, husbandman, and caregiver is the reason you exist, and he created you to be in an intimate, covenant relationship with Him. He also takes ALL responsibility for PROVIDING for ALL you needs.  “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV).

“… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). “…God will generously PROVIDE all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to “SHARE” WITH OTHERS…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT).….The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT).

 “… The Lord is GOOD to “ALL”…” (Psalm 145:9 KJV). “…He maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust…” (Matthew 5:45 KJV). “…the LORD thy God is a merciful God…” (Deutoronomy 4:31 KJV).

However, “…THY BLESSING (GREATEST PROVISION) is upon THY PEOPLE…” (Psalms 3:8 KJV). “…YOU MAKE … [THEM] … “MOST” BLESSED (PROVIDED) forever; …” (Psalms 21:6 NASB). “…You surround … [THEM] … WITH FAVOR (PROVISION) as with a shield…” (Psalms 5:12 NASB).

 “… [They, his children,]… enjoy the promise of blessings (provisions) because THEY BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS” (Ephesians 3:6 NLT).   “…Your … [provision] … be upon “Your people!” Selah…” (Psalm 3:8 NASB). “…The LORD “will” … [PROVIDE ] … his people with peace…” (Psalm 29:11 KJV).

We are HIS PEOPLE...” (Psalms 100:3 KJV). WHO? “…Those who BELONG TO Christ Jesus …” (Galatians 5 NLT). “…Because YOU BELONG to him … (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them DO NOT BELONG TO HIM at all.)” (Romans 8:1-14 NLT). “…  [Everyone] … who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. [They]…are [ALL]… part of the same body, and enjoy the promise of … [provisions] … because THEY BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS” (Ephesians 3:6 NLT).  “….You (also, if you are “in” christ) belong to God…” (1 John 4:4 NLT). “…He that is joined unto the Lord is ONE SPIRIT... [with him]…” (1 Corinthians 6:17 KJV). “….those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them DO NOT BELONG TO HIM at all.)” (Romans 8:1-14 NLT).

 “…For I will have respect unto you …and establish my covenant with you.… (Leviticus 26:9 KJV). “…the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And ALL THESE BLESSINGs  (provisions) SHALL COME ON THEE, and overtake thee…” (Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV).

“…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB).  “…God will generously PROVIDE all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to “SHARE” WITH OTHERS…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT).

 ….The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT). “...The lord is GOODthere is none good but one, that is, God” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  And, There is none holy as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV). “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB).

 “… [God] … will keep in perfect peace all who trust in … [him] … all whose thoughts are fixed on … [him!]” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).….The Lord is “my” shepherd ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT).

“… THE LORD … is Your rock and Your fortress, your deliverer, Your GOD, Your rock, in whom [you] … take refuge; Your shield and the horn of Your salvation, YOUR stronghold.…" (Psalms 18:3 NASB). “…Thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour …” (Isaiah 60:16 KJV). “…there is none like unto thee” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

 “… O fear the Lord, you His saints; For to those who fear Him there is no want. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; But they who seek the Lord shall not be in want of any good thing…” (Psalm 34:9-10 NASB). “…[I am] … the one who provides ”(2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV).  “…there is no wantthey who seek the Lord shall not be in want of any good thing…” (Psalm 34:9-10 NASB). “… [I am or exists as] …. the one who provides …”(2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV).  

God has GENEROUSLY prepared “YOUR” PROVISIONS. “… As it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him…” (1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV). “…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “...God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart”(1 Samuel 16:7 NASB). God ZOOMS in on the “…hidden man of the heart (the “destitute” part) …” (1 Peter 3:4 KJV).

God is, especially, your spiritual PROVIDER through Jesus Christ.  “…I AM THE LIVING BREAD WHICH CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN…” (JOHN 6:51 KJV). “…Man shall not live by [NATURAL] bread alone, but by every word (SPIRITUAL BREAD) that proceedeth out of the mouth of God….” (MATTHEW 4:4 KJV). 

 “…The bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”  “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.” Then Jesus declared, I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty” (John 6:25-69 NIV).   “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). GOD says, “…I… satisfy  …” (Jeremiah 31:25 NASB).

 “….give me only my daily bread…” (PROVERBS 30:8 NASB). “…Give us this day our daily bread…” (MATTHEW 4:11 KJV). “…Give us day by day our daily bread.” (LUKE  11:3 KJV). “….THE BREAD OF GOD is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE: HE THAT COMETH TO ME SHALL NEVER HUNGER…” (JOHN 6:33-35 KJV).  “….apart from Me (the Holy Spirit), you can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV). “… it is God who works in [you]…  in order to fulfill his good purpose…” (Philippians 2:13 NIV).   “… [God, the Holy Spirit, the husbandman, the caregiver, etc.] … equip[s] (or provides)… you with everything good for doing his will …” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV). “… [God, the Holy Spirit, the husbandman, the caregiver, etc.] …work[s] (provides) … in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ” (Hebrews 13:20-21 NIV).

 “…The Lord is my shepherd; I SHALL NOT WANT…” (Psalms 23 KJV). “…YOU SATISFY ME (or provide me with) MORE THAN THE RICHEST FEAST …” (Psalms 63:1-5 NLT). “…the things which God hath prepared for them that love him…” (1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV). “…The …HOLY SPIRIT …is the SOURCE of [all provision, etc.]. … (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).

He SENT Jesus to PROVIDE. He SENT him:TO GIVE his life as a ransom for many…" (Matthew 20:28 NIV).  “…to save sinners…” (1 Timothy 1:15 NASB). “…to preachto heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance … and recovering of sightto set at libertyTo preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (John 4:16-21 KJV). “…Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. YOU SATISFY ME more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy…” (Psalms 63:1-5 NLT).

… [God, the Holy Spirit, the husbandman, the caregiver ALONE WILL]…satisfy … [his children[  …” (Jeremiah 31:25 NASB).  “… [God, the Holy Spirit, the husbandman, the caregiver, etc.] … will supply all [their need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). . “[God, the] …Holy Spirit …is the SOURCE [of it ALL]…” (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 NLT).

“…Your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things…” (Matthew 6 KJV). “…God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). Trust in the Lord with all thine heart…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV).“…All things work together for GOOD (God, the Holy Spirit’s kind of good) to them that LOVE GOD, to them who are THE CALLED to his purpose” (Romans 8:28 KJV).“… [The evil one] … meant evil against … [you] … but … [God, the Holy Spirit, husbandman, caregiver, etc.] … meant it for good…”  (GENESIS 50:15:21).

“…The plans [God has]…for you … [are]… plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV). …Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which …[Jehovah Jireh, your PROVIDER] … hath prepared for … [those] … that love him” (1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV).

Therefore, “… How blessed is the man who has made … [God] … his trust…” (Psalms 40:4 NASB). “…How blessed is the man who trusts in … [Jehovah Jireh]!” (Psalms 84:12 NASB).

 “…I have learned to be CONTENT whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want…” Philippians 4:11-12 NIV). “… I can do (be CONTENT) all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13 KJV). “… The Lord is my shepherd; I SHALL not want. … (Psalms 23 KJV). “…All things work together for GOOD (God’s kind of good) to them that LOVE GOD, to them who are THE CALLED to his purpose” (Romans 8:28 KJV). “….all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come…” (Job 14:14 KJV).

“…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB).[God] …Holy Spirit …is the SOURCE [of it ALL]…” (2 Corinthians 12 NLT). 

No comments:

Post a Comment