Thursday, May 24, 2018

IF YOU LISTEN, CREATION WILL SPEAK TO YOU!




GOD’S SPEAKS WITHOUT HUMAN WORDS

“…The heavens declare the GLORY of God…” (Psalms 19:1 KJV).  “…The heavens are telling of the glory of God…” (Psalms 19:1 NASB). “…God’s glory  is on tour in the skies…” (Psalms 19:1 MSG). “… The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory…” (Psalms 97:6 NASB).



“…The heavens declare the GLORY of God…” (Psalms 19:1 KJV).  “…The heavens are telling of the glory of God…” (Psalms 19:1 NASB). “…God’s glory  is on tour in the skies…” (Psalms 19:1 MSG). “… The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory…” (Psalms 97:6 NASB).

God’s creative WORKS SPEAK and  informs mankind that He EXISTS. He is the LORD, your GOD!

“… BY FAITH we understand that THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS FORMED at God’s [WORD], that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.” (Hebrews 11 NLT). “…In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth …” (Genesis 1:1, 31 KJV).

“…BY THE WORD of the Lord the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host…” (Psalms 33:6 NASB).

Without, the indwelling Holy Spirit, to PROVIDE a revelation of God’s creative existence; mankind will REDUCE creation to an act of “intellectual design.”

From my perspective “intelligent design” LIMITS creation to man’s human observations and their subjective reports from those observations.

Human information is ALWAYS a result of human intelligence. Human intelligence is ALWAYS based on subjective human observation or research of God’s creative WORKS.

No matter how great and well-informed intellectuals present their information; it is ALWAYS the product of the HUMAN mind.

“…The heavens declare the GLORY of God…” (Psalms 19:1 KJV).  “…The heavens are telling of the glory of God…” (Psalms 19:1 NASB). “…God’s glory  is on tour in the skies…” (Psalms 19:1 MSG). “… The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have SEEN His glory…” (Psalms 97:6 NASB).

The HOLY WORD “clearly” presents creation as the WORK of God, which GENEROUSLY “SPEAKS” of his existence. “…Since the creation of the world, God’s  ETERNAL POWER  have been CLEARLY SEEN, being UNDERSTOOD FROM WHAT HAS BEEN MADE…” (Romans 1:20 NIV).

Scientists, atheists, physics, and many documented theories have resigned to the fact that the universe had a beginning. Thus, these professionals have all rallied for the “Big Bang” cosmos, which actually supports, though NOT intentional, Genesis 1:1. “…In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (BANG!) …” (Genesis 1:1, 31 KJV).

 “…Since the creation of the world, God’s  ETERNAL POWER  have been CLEARLY SEEN, being UNDERSTOOD FROM WHAT HAS BEEN MADEhis POWER and Godhead (Father, Word & Holy Spirit) [are CLEARLY SEEN]; so that [MANKIND] are WITHOUT excuse [of his EXISTENCE]…” (Romans 1:20 NIV).

God’s EXISTENCE is revealed so POWERFULLY through his CREATION that NO human will have an EXCUSE to deny him. “…Since the creation of the world, God’s   POWER and Godhead (Father, Word & Holy Spirit [is CLEARLY SEEN]; so that [MANKIND] are WITHOUT excuse [of his EXISTENCE]…” (Romans 1:20 NIV). “… The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory…” (Psalms 97:6 NASB).

The MORE you LEARN about God’s CREATIVE WORKS, the MORE he is REVEALED to YOU, especially if you have the indwelling Holy Spirit. “…The person WITHOUT the [Holy] Spirit DOES NOT accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the [Holy] Spirit. ” (2 Corinthians 2:12-15 KJV). “… We … [are able to] … understand that THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS FORMED at God’s [Word], that what we now SEE did not come from anything that can be SEEN (by sight)(Hebrews 11:3 NLT). “…The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law (WORD), nor can it do so…” (Romans 8:7 NIV). “….Apart from Me (the Holy Spirit), you can do nothing…” (John 15:5 NIV).

The MORE God’s people discover God’s creative WORKS, the MORE evidence they will have of his EXISTENCE. “I AM” is an title of God. “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

“I AM” basically means GOD EXISTS perpetually from the past, in the present, and eternally into the future through God’s OWN sufficiency. “…I am (or I exist as) the Lord, the God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am (or I exist as) the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I (exist as), the LORD … (I am or exist as) the first, and with the last. I am ( or I exist as) He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB).

 “I AM” tells us that GOD “is” the sufficient and objective existence of all other existence. "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).

“… I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me…” (Isaiah 44:6 NASB). “… Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come…” (Revelation 4:8 KJV). 

“I AM” implies, not only does GOD exists, but HIS existence is “clearly seen.”   “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). …The invisible [Spirit, I AM]…from the creation of the world is …clearly seen, being understood by the things that are MADE …” (Romans 1:20 KJV). “ ... All things came into being (existence) through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being (existence) that has come into being…” (John 1:3 NASB).  “… I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I am the first and I am the last…” (Isaiah 44:6 NASB). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," …" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).

God, the GREAT “I AM” defines and demonstrates what existence means by REVEALING, himself, through CREATION as the ULTIMATE existence. “… I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “… “This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

God, the GREAT “I AM,” created the condition of existence . “… All things came into being (existence) through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being (existence) that has come into being (existence)…” (John 1:3 NASB).  “… there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). Existence “IS” who God “IS.”

There is, therefore, NO existence outside of God’s existence. There is NONE like HIM!!! “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB)."who is  (who exists)… who was (who has existed) and who is to come (who exists in the future for “all” eternity), the Almighty … [I am] …" (Revelation 1:8 NASB).“…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV). “… Blessed be the LORD God…” (Psalm 72:18 KJV). “…O LORD my God, You are very GREAT…” (Psalm 104:1-2 NASB).

“…GOD “IS” SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God EXISTS as Spirit. “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

God EXISTS perpetually and eternally. “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).  “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence; presence)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).

God’s existence is EVERYWHERE! It is among us, within us, around us, and through us. “… I AM WHO I AM who is … who was and who is to come, the Almighty (existence)…" (Exodus 3:14-15 & Revelation 1:8 NASB).

God’s existence, in the created world, is HOW GOD makes himself KNOWN to mankind. the whole earth is full of his GLORY (existence)…” (Isaiah 6:3). “…the earth is filled with the LORD's GLORY (existence)…” (Number 14:21 NLT).

God’s creation WORKS CONFIRMs HE exists.. “…God who created all things…” (Ephesians 3:3-4, 9 NASB). “… there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).

“..Thou didst CREATE all things, and because of Thy will they existed and were created…” (Revelation 4:11 NASB).

“…In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth …  And the Spirit of God (or existence) MOVED upon the face of the waters…” (Genesis 1:1-3 KJV).

God “IS” EXISTENCE .  “… I AM (the ultimate existence) WHO I AM (the ultimate presence)” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). Therefore, “… I am (“I exist as”) God, and there is none else … and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV).  

Because God exist; YOU exist. HE created you ON PURPOSE and bought YOU into existence. “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB). “… Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?  If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, And the light around me will be night, “Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul (my existence) knows it very well …” (Psalms 139: 7:14 NASB).

By the GRACE of God I exist and you exist. By God’s GRACE I am present, in this life, and you are present in this life. by the GRACE of God I AM (we are) what I AM (we are)” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).

ALL of creation has their existence THROUGH God, the GREAT “I AM.”  . “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).  “… In Him we live and move and exist” (Acts 17:28 NASB). “… in him we live, and move, and have our being… “ (Acts 17:28 KJV).

“… HE Himself GIVES to all people LIFE and BREATH  (SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL) and all things…” (Acts 17:25 NASB).  “…I charge you in the presence of God, who GIVES LIFE to all things…” (1 Timothy 6:13 NASB).

God, the GREAT “I AM,” existed FIRST and THEN created the existence of the world and mankind. “…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…And the LORD God …breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV). “I AM what I AM ” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).

All of creation exists because of GOD. “… In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day. Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a third day. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good…” (Genesis 1 NASB),

“…we exist through Him…” (1 Corinthians 8:6 NASB).

One day God decided to bring mankind into existence. “….LET US MAKE man … after our likeness (our EXISTENCE) …” (Genesis 1:26 KJV). “…in his OWN image (A CARBON COPY)…..male and female created he them (BOUGHT THEM INTO EXISTENCE)…” (Genesis 1:27 KJV). “…And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground (body), and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life (Spirit); and man became a living [existing] soul (soul)…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV).

“…God is Spirit …” (John 4:24 KJV). “… “I AM” WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…And the LORD God …breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living (existing) soul…” (GENESIS 2:7 KJV). “I AM what I AM ” (1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV).

God EXISTS and because he exists; YOU EXIST. “…  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul (MY EXISTENCE) knows it very well…” (Psalms 139:14 NASB).

GOD’S CREATIVE WORKS EMPOWERS YOU to exist both in the physical realm and in the spiritual realm. “… HE Himself GIVES to all people LIFE and BREATH and all things…” (Acts 17:25 NASB).    “… In Him we live and move and exist” (Acts 17:28 NASB). “… in him we live, and move, and have our being… “ (Acts 17:28 KJV).

“…The heavens declare the GLORY of God…” (Psalms 19:1 KJV).  “…The heavens are telling of the glory of God…” (Psalms 19:1 NASB). “…God’s glory  is on tour in the skies…” (Psalms 19:1 MSG). “… The heavens declare His righteousness, And all the peoples have seen His glory…” (Psalms 97:6 NASB).

It is IMPORTANT to HEAR God SPEAK to YOU through CREATION. Creation is a “clearly seen CONFIRMATION of his EXISTENCE EVERYWHERE. “… the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs…” (Matthew 16:20 NLT). “… God confirmed the messaGE by giving signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit whenever he chose…” (Hebrews 2:4 NLT). “…The disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs…” (Mark 16:20 KJV).

The BIBLE said God CREATED the universe and God CONFIRMS his WORD BY HIS WORKS or by EVERYTHING that EXISTS.

The PURPOSE of HEARING God SPEAK to YOU through CREATION is so he can REVEAL himself to YOU and DEEPEN the covenant relationship you have with HIM.

God wants you to KNOW he is the LORD, YOUR GOD! “… he hath done marvellous things… (Psalm 98:1 KJV). “…I’ve … done it … so you will know that I am the Lord…” (Exodus 10:1-2 NLT). “… Then you will know that I am the Lord your God…’” (Exodus 16:12 NLT).
IF YOU LISTEN, CREATION WILL SPEAK TO YOU AND REVEAL MARVELOUS THINGS ABOUT GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT; THE GREAT "I AM."

No comments:

Post a Comment