Wednesday, May 16, 2018

THREE EXPRESSIONS AGREE IN ORDER TO REVEAL ONE GOD

THESE THREE – THE FATHER, THE WORD, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT – AND THEY ARE “ONE.” (PART 1)

“…THERE ARE THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE THREE ARE ONE  “…THERE IS NO GOD, BUT ONE…” (1 Corinthians 8:4 KJV).

*
“…THERE ARE THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE THREE ARE ONE.  “…THERE IS NO GOD, BUT ONE…” (1 JOHN 5:7 KJV).  We have discussed God, the Father; God, the Word, and God, the Holy Spirit.

Hopefully, we have offered a perspective that shows how the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit are all God, but are different expressions of God’s Holy nature and power.

God, the Father expresses the Holy nature and power through thoughts (unspoken words).

God, the Word expresses the Holy nature and power through words (spoken thoughts).

God, the Holy Spirit, expresses the Holy nature and power through actions.

There are three different expressions of God, but the expressions are ALL God. THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS OF WATER - LIQUID, ICE, AND STEAM, - BUT they are ALL H2O.

God’s THOUGHTS, WORD, and HOLY SPIRIT are ALSO “ALL” HOLY. God’s DIVINE NATURE never changes. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV). “…Jesus Christ  (the WORD of God) is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

Remember. “As [a person] THINKETH within his [or her] heart (thoughts, words, etc), so is he [or she] (actions, behaviors, etc.)…” (Proverbs 23:7 KJV).

God, the Father is HOLY. God’s THOUGHTS are HOLY. God’s WORD is Holy. God’s ACTIONS are HOLY. “…My thoughts (UNSPOKEN WORDS) are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways (ACTIONS) are far beyond anything you could imagine … my ways are higher  my thoughts higher…” (Isaiah 55:5-9 NLT).

God’s THOUGHTS, alone, before they become a spoken WORD or an ACTION have the POWER to create REALITY. “…In the beginning was the Word (god’s thoughts), and the Word (god’s thoughts) was with God, and the Word (god’s thoughts) was God…” (John 1:1-4 NASB).  “…. All things came into being through Him (God’s THOUGHTS, WORD, ACTIONS), and apart from Him (God’s THOUGHTS, WORD, ACTIONS) nothing came into being that has come into being … (John 1:1-4 NASB). “…these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).

When the THOUGHTS of God, the WORD of God, and the ACTIONS of God are in AGREEMENT; they ARE ALL EQUALLY God. “…these three agree “in” one (one god)…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).

When these “three agree in (within) ONE (ONE GOD), “all things” come into EXISTENCE through the POWERFUL HOLY SPIRIT (1 John 5:7 KJV).  “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV).  “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…these three  (thoughts, word, actions) agree in (within) one (one god)…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).  

It is through AGREEMENT that the three expressions of God come TOGETHER to POWERFULLY CREATE “ALL THINGS!” “…All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being … (John 1:1-4 NASB).

When the WORD of God and the ACTIONS of God AGREE; together they CREATE existence, being, or reality. “…if TWO (such as God’s word & actions) of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven…” (Matthew 18:19 KJV). “....Can two (such as God’s word & actions) walk together, except they be agreed?” (Amos 3:3 KJV). “…there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit (God, the Father), and the water (God, the Holy Spirit), and the blood (God, the Word): and these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:8 KJV). “…Two  (word and actions) are better than one because they have a good return for their labor …” (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NASB).  “…the Spirit (Father), and the water (Holy Spirit), and the blood (the Word): and these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).

To be in agreement, God’s thoughts, God’s Word, and God’s actions have to be the SAME or EQUAL on some level. “…and these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).

God’s thoughts, word, and actions are in complete harmony, or are consistent with, or in uncompromising agreement when being the SPIRIT.  “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV).  “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK unto you, they ARE SPIRIT …” (John 6:63 KJV). “… I (the WORD of God) and my Father (God, the SPIRIT) are ONE…” (John 10:30 KJV). “…THERE ARE THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father (GOD), the Word (JESUS), and the Holy Ghost (POWERFUL ACTIONS): and THESE THREE ARE ONE.…” (1 JOHN 5:6-8 KJV). “..I am (the WORD) in the Father (God, the HOLY SPIRIT), and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).

God’s thoughts, word, and actions are also in complete harmony, or are consistent with, or in uncompromising agreement when being HOLY. “… [God is] HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “… he remains faithful[in holiness], for he cannot deny who he is(2 Timothy 2:13 NLT).

God’s HOLINESS permanently BONDS his thoughts, word, and actions together in harmony and there will NEVER be any inconsistency with his WORDS and ACTIONS. “…and these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:8 KJV).

God NEVER changes. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

If God’s thoughts, word, or actions were NOT in agreement there would be CONFLICT in the relationship between God’s WORDS and his ACTIONS. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  

If there were ANY inconsistency with God’s WORD and his ACTIONS God would NOT be TRUTH.  Jesus Christ (the Word of God) is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV). “…Thy word is TRUTH… (JOHN 17:17 KJV).

When people’s WORDS (spoken or unspoken) DON’T match their behaviors or vice versa, most likely, they can’t be TRUSTED. “…This people honoureth me with their lips, but [the  honor within their] heart is far from me…” (Mark 7:6 KJV).  for thy heart is not right in the sight of God…” (Acts 8:21 KJV). “…This people draw near me with their mouthbut have removed their heart far from me” (Isaiah 29:13 KJV).

When there are inconsistencies in ONE’s nature there will instabilities with their WORDS and ACTION. “…A double minded man (or woman) is unstable in ALL [of] his (her) ways…” (James 1:8 KJV).

“…So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These TWO FORCES are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the RESULTS are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there…” (Galatians 5 NLT).

“…If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in [the Spirit of] Faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  For let not that man (or woman) think that he (or she) shall receive any thing of the Lord…” (James 1:4-7 KJV). “…I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” (Mark 9:24 NIV).  “…A double minded man (or woman) is unstable in all [of] his (or her) ways…” (James 1:8 KJV).

Since the thoughts affect the words and the words affect the actions the disagreement or difference is most likely intrinsic (at the core or HEART). “…Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye DOUBLE minded…” (James 4:8 KJV). “…with flattering lips and with a DOUBLE heart do they speak…” (Psalms 12:2 KJV). “…A double minded man is unstable in all his ways…” (James 1:8 KJV).

The CORE or HEART bespeaks of one’s NATURE. God’s nature is HOLY and his HOLINESS guarantees that his thoughts, words, and actions are immutably consistent and always in agreement. “…I am the Lord, I change NOT” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).

If God’s thoughts and words were not consistently HOLY, it would impact his ACTIONS and reveal an inconsistency in his nature. “…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

However, God’s CORE or HEART value is HOLINESS, which heavily affects his thoughts, his word, and his actions. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “…There is none HOLY as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV). “… [God sanctifies his people]…for …[their]… profit, that [they] might be partakers (participants) of HIS HOLINESS...” (Hebrews 12:10 KJV).  

The POWER behind God’s WORDS and ACTIONS is the HARMONY and AGREEMENT of HOLINESS between God’s WORD, and his ACTIONS. “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever ” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).

God, the Holy Spirit, would never DO WORKS that were inconsistent with his HOLY thoughts or his spoken WORD. “…So …MY WORD … SHALL NOT return unto me void, but it SHALL ACCOMPLISH that which I please, and it SHALL PROSPER in the thing whereto I sent it…” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV). God says, I “…am WATCHING over my word to PERFORM it…” (Jeremiah 1:12 NASB).

God DIVINE nature is HOLY through and through. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… I AM WHO I AM. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations…” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “…I am  the Lord, the God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I, the LORD … the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).   “...The lord is GOODthere is none good but one, that is, God” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  And, There is none holy as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV). “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… [God] … will keep in perfect peace all who trust in … [him] … all whose thoughts are fixed on … [him!]” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).….The Lord is “my” shepherd ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

God PLACES high value on HOLINESS and it is the CORE VALUE that GUIDES the DIVINE NATURE. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

God would not and could not EVER compromise the CORE,  DIVINE NATURE, which is UNSEPARABLE from HOLINESS. “… he remains faithful[in holiness], for he cannot deny who he is(2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).

HOLINESS is God’s only choice, because he can’t DENY who he is, in his CORE, DIVINE nature, at ALL times. “… he remains faithful[in holiness], for he cannot deny who he is(2 Timothy 2:13 NLT). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).

Therefore, God won’t and can’t be ANY thing, but HOLY in his thoughts, his word, and his actions. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  Jesus Christ (the WORD OF GOD) is the same yesterday and today and forever (unchanging, immutable)...” (Hebrews 13:8 NIV).

God’s consistent, immutable HOLINESS is WHY his WORD and ACTIONS can be completely trusted. “…All your [words] are TRUSTWORTHY” (PSALM 119:86 NLT). “Everything you have heard (through God’s WORD] … is TRUSTWORTHY and true (immutably HOLY)…” (REVELATION 22:6 NLT).

HIS WORD and ACTION WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT you. “…the Scripture says (the WORD says), "WHOEVER [depends upon or trusts in] HIM (his WORD & ACTIONS) WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED…" (ROMANS 10:11 NASB). “…In You (God, the HOLY SPIRIT) they (God’s people) trusted (depended upon him his WORD and ACTIONS) and WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED…. (PSALMS 22:5 NASB).

 THUS, God’s people CAN…Trust in (depend upon) [the WORD & ACTIONS of God], with all [their] heart…” (Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV).  “… [The WORD of God], “WILL” accomplish [or take care of]… (through the ACTIONS of God)…that which concerns [you]…” (John 14:31 NASB). “... [Cast] …all your care upon him (the WORD of God & ACTIONS of God); for he careth for [each of you, personally]...” (1 Peter 5:7 KJV).   “…All he does (ACTIONS) is just and good (HOLY), and all his [WORDS] are TRUSTWORTHY….” (PSALMS 111:7 NLT). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).  

“…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God is HOLY. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). God is the HOLY SPIRIT.

 God NEVER stops being the HOLY SPIRIT. “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).

Therefore, you can completely TRUST that God’s THOUGHTS, WORD, AND ACTIONS are “ALWAYS” HOLY.  “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God is HOLY. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…I am the Lord, I change NOT…” (Malachi 3:6 KJV).

“…there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one…” (1 John 5:7-8 KJV). The inclusion or omission of these VERSES, in other translation or versions, are HIGHLY debated among MOST bible scholars.

My purpose for adding them is NOT to prove or disprove the TRINTY, but to HIGHLIGHT or EMPHASIZE God’s HOLINESS in ALL expressions of the DIVINE NATURE.

Whether you CHOOSE the perspective of God being three persons or you CHOOSE the perspective of God having three expressions, the bottom line is: God is SPIRIT and God is HOLY. Thus God is the HOLY SPIRIT. “…GOD IS SPIRIT…” (John 4:24 KJV). God is HOLY. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “… I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).

God INTRODUCES the unchanging, DIVINE NATURE all throughout scriptures! “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever,” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “…I am  the Lord, the God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I, the LORD … the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).   “...The lord is GOODthere is none good but one, that is, God” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  And, There is none holy as the Lord” (1 Samuel 2:2 KJV). “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… [God] … will keep in perfect peace all who trust in … [him] … all whose thoughts are fixed on … [him!]” (Isaiah 26:3 NLT).….The Lord is “my” shepherd ….” (PSALM 23:1-3 NLT). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

Not only does God INTRODUCE the DIVINE nature, but CONFIRMS the POWER of that HOLY nature through CREATION. “…The invisible [Holy Spirit]…from the creation of the world is …clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made …” (Romans 1:20 KJV). “…What we now SEE did not come from anything that can be SEEN…” (Hebrews 11 NLT). “…he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV). “the invisible things of [GOD] from the creation of the world are CLEARLY SEEN…” (Romans 1:20 KJV).

 “…the Father [GOD] that dwelleth in [you], he doeth the works…” (John 14:10 KJV).

“…All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being … (John 1:1-4 NASB). “…Then God SAID, “Let there be light”; AND THERE WAS LIGHT…” (Genesis 1:3 NASB). “…Since the CREATION of the world God’s INVISIBLE QUALITIESHIS ETERNAL POWER AND DIVINE NATURE—have been “CLEARLY SEEN”, being UNDERSTOOD FROM WHAT HAS BEEN MADE…” (Romans 1:20 NIV).

When we DIVIDE and DEFINE by gender, culture, kinds, or nationality, we are LIMITED by those outward labels and identities. “…There is NEITHER Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female…” (Galatians 3:26-28 KJV). “…God SHOWS NO FAVORITISM.  In every nation HE ACCEPTS those who fear him and do what is right—…there is peace with God through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all…” (Acts 10:34-36 NLT). “…God is no RESPECTER OF PERSONS: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. The word which God sent … preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)…” (Acts 10:34-36 KJV).

“…So now you … are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family. Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself…” (Ephesians 2:19-20 NLT).

Therefore, when we are connected through JESUS or the WORD OF GOD we are MADE into new creations, and become identified by the FRUIT of the indwelling HOLY SPIRIT. “…But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance…” (Galatians 5:22-23 KJV). “…Ye shall know them by their fruits…” (Matthew 7:16 KJV).

God is NOT introduced as male or female; Jew or Gentile, bond or free and thus is not LIMITED by HUMAN labels and titles. “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… I AM WHO I AM ’ This is My name forever,” (Exodus 3:14-15 NASB).  “…I am  the Lord, the God of all flesh…” (Jeremiah 32:27 KJV). "… I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God…" (Revelation 1:8 NASB). “… I, the LORD … the first, and with the last. I am He...'" (Isaiah 41:4 NASB). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).   “...The lord is GOOD…” (Nahum 1:7 & Mark 10:18 KJV). “…God is love…” (1 John 4:4-8 KJV). “…  I, the Lord, am your healer…” (Exodus 15:26). “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV).  “… I AM HOLY…” (1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV). “…there is none like unto thee…” (Jeremiah 10:6 KJV).

ALL of God’s BIBLICAL TITLES or LABELS identify the DIVINE NATURE. God’s distinct NAMES “clearly” reveal the qualities of his invisible NATURE. …The invisible [NATURE]…from the creation of the world … [and his] eternal power… is… …clearly seen, being understood by the things that are MADE …” (Romans 1:20 KJV).

God’s distinct NAMES reveal his HOLY nature. For instance, the name El Erekh means the God of PATIENCE. “…the God of patiencegrant you to be likeminded…” (Romans 15:5 KJV). “…The fruit of the Spirit is … patience … The Lord is that Spirit It is the SPIRIT who gives [PATIENCE]…” (Galatians 5:22-23 NLT & 2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV & John 6:63 NASB).

One of God’s NAMES reveal and describe his ROLE as husbandman to his covenant people. For instance, the name Jehovah Jireh means the God of provision. “…God is the one who provides …” (2 Corinthians 9:10-13 KJV). “… God will supply all [your need]…” (Philippians 4:19 NASB).

Another one of God’s NAMES is linked to special circumstance and how God personally benefits his PEOPLE at different times. For instance, the name El Shaddai is linked to Genesis 17:1 when God appeared to Abram. “… When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life…” (Genesis 17:1 NLT). The name, El Shaddai refers to him as, “…the Almighty God…”  (Genesis 17:1 KJV).

God’s NAMES are meant to provoke AWE, RESPECT, HONOR, and REVERENCE for God’s DIVINE NATURE and DIVINE power.  “…I will praise his holy name…” (Psalms 103:1 NLT). “…give thanks to His holy name…” (Psalms 30:4 NASB). “… all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever” (Psalms 145:21 NASB).

God’s HOLY labels and titles gives MANKIND a hint of his DIVINE nature, his HOLY character, and his benevolent ACTIONS extended to HIS covenant PEOPLE. For instance: ADONAI or YAHWEH or JEHOVAH or JEHOVAH ELOHIM or EL ELYON or JEHOVAH ELOHIM means: “LORD” "LORD God" “Most High" "LORD God."

ELOHIM or EL SHADDAI or EL-GIBHOR means: God “Creator, Mighty and Strong” “God Almighty” “Mighty God.”
JEHOVAH –JIREH means: "The Lord Will Provide."

JEHOVAH –RAPHA means: "The Lord Who Heals."

JEHOVAH –NISSI means: "The Lord Our Banner.”

JEHOVAH -M'KADDESH means: "The Lord Who Sanctifies, Makes Holy." 

JEHOVAH –SHALOM means: "The Lord Our Peace.

JEHOVAH H-TSIDKENU means: "The Lord Our Righteousness.”

JEHOVAH –ROHI means: "The Lord Our Shepherd.

JEHOVAH –SHAMMAH means: "The Lord Is There.

JEHOVAH –SABAOTH means: "The Lord of Hosts."

EL ROI means: "God of Seeing."

EL-OLAM means: "Everlasting God."

GOD EXPRESSES DIVINE THOUGHTS THROUGH DIVINE WORDS AND DIVINE WORDS BECOME DIVINE ACTIONS, AND TOGETHER THESE THREE EXPRESSIONS  REVEAL GOD , THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DEMONSTRATE HIS DIVINE LOVE FOR MANKIND!

            GOD IS HOLY
GOD'S NATURE IS HOLY
GOD'S THOUGHTS ARE HOLY
GOD'S WORDS ARE HOLY
GOD'S ACTIONS ARE HOLY

GOD'S DIVINE NATURE EXPRESSES HIS THOUGHTS THROUGH  HIS WORDS AND THEN THROUGH HIS ACTIONS, BUT ALL EXPRESS  AND REVEAL GOD, THE "HOLY" SPIRIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment